• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware Racks? Check Out Mikasa Outlet!

V
vwpamperedchef
Just wanted to know if you have a Mikasa Outlet store near you?? I went to my local one yesterday and they are closing the store...(all mikasa outlets are closing, not the main stores)

They had plate and cookbook holders, similar to the stoneware rack. I purchased one it was only $3.50!

HTH!:D

Thanks! I didn't get one on the outlet a while back, and now I have more stoneware and could use one.

1. What is Mikasa Outlet and what do they sell?

Mikasa Outlet is a store that sells discounted Mikasa products, including stoneware racks, plates, and cookbooks.

2. Are there any Mikasa Outlet stores near me?

The company has announced that all Mikasa Outlet stores will be closing, so unfortunately there may not be any near you currently.

3. What products do Mikasa Outlet stores typically have in stock?

Mikasa Outlet stores typically have a variety of discounted Mikasa products, including stoneware racks, plates, and cookbooks.

4. Why are all Mikasa Outlet stores closing?

The company has made the decision to close all Mikasa Outlet stores in order to focus on their main stores.

5. Can I find stoneware racks at Mikasa Outlet?

Yes, Mikasa Outlet stores often have stoneware racks in stock, along with other discounted Mikasa products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies