• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Something Different to Try...

" or "...I am looking for someone to host my next event. What do you think? You may have already seen my thread about the lead box but it is working great for me. It definitely gives you names and contact information on people you wouldn't otherwise know-much better than having to continue on with the same group of friends and family. I struggled for my entire 1st year to get out of the same group of people and have always had trouble with bookings. I love the idea of the lead box because it is cheap, easy, and gets almost instant results of people who are interested. She could use it to do a drawing for a free show and then choose an affordable recipe for
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I have a 2nd line team member who is fairly new to the business (About 5 months now) and she has been emailing me for booking suggestions. She feels like she's exhausted her list of 100 and is not getting a good response from her immeadiate circle of friends and family. She feels if she can't find bookings she may have to leave her business.

I've been working with her on how to improve her "booking script", who to talk to, suggestions on what to do to draw business to you, but she feels like she still needs something more. I'm looking for something different and unique to suggest to her to give her that boost she's looking for.

Any suggestions as to what I should try next?

Tell her to get the Belinda Ellsworth booking training tapes...there's great stuff there!

I actually have those, for some reason I never thought of that, silly me! Thanks for the idea :)

Also, try to help her find events (fairs, booths, things like that). Have her check with the local schools. You guys may be just in time now that stuff is starting to thaw there in Maine for the Spring carnivals.

I loved living in Maine. I hated this time of year though. Once the snow started melting and everything was gray and slushy.

Chef Kearns said:
Also, try to help her find events (fairs, booths, things like that). Have her check with the local schools. You guys may be just in time now that stuff is starting to thaw there in Maine for the Spring carnivals.

I loved living in Maine. I hated this time of year though. Once the snow started melting and everything was gray and slushy.

Thanks for all the ideas everyone... I'm trying to give her everything I've got!

Oh my gosh, we just got another snow storm yesterday that canceled everything, thank goodness I didn't have a show last night because there's no way it would have happen, another foot and a half of snow! I'm hoping that's the last one. The crazy thing was, just a few days ago, hubby and I were raking the front yard for some spring clean up, now we're snowed in again!

You may have already seen my thread about the lead box but it is working great for me. It definitely gives you names and contact information on people you wouldn't otherwise know-much better than having to continue on with the same group of friends and family. I struggled for my entire 1st year to get out of the same group of people and have always had trouble with bookings. I love the idea of the lead box because it is cheap, easy, and gets almost instant results of people who are interested. She could use it to do a drawing for a free show and then choose an affordable recipe for the winner(s). In my case, pretty much everyone is going to win. Good luck!

Mystery hostHas she hosted her own party? Maybe even a mystery host party would be good. Bookings will happen if she offers incentives. Sometimes when we are desperate a little nudge with FREE stuff is a good way to get people to book.

I totally agree on getting out of that circle of friends and family.
Has she already visited neighbors?
Has she put an ad in the local paper?
Has she called up some local caterers to interest them in our products?
Also try to leave cattys at local school teacher's lounges.
Even a teacher party as a teacher appreciation party for her kid's teachers. She could invite other parents, teachers, staff and your child's teacher gets the freebies.
Mother's day is coming so advertise those Mother's day gifts. Offer Free shipping on orders of $60 or more plus the free april guest gift!

Debbie :D

After five months, why hasn't she broken out of that inner circle yet?

Have her ask her current hosts to invite people she does not know to their shows and then hopefully some of them will book.

Have her take the "Booking a Year Round Business" teleclass. I took it myself yesterday as a refresher and got some good ideas. I really wasn't expecting much but I was impressed. One of which was utilizing the Taste of the Tropics theme shows. Have her make customer care calls and 1st ask if it's a good time, 2nd check on products and how they are enjoying them, then say something to the effect of "You know I am so excited about these new Taste of the Tropics recipes PC came out with this season. I am dying to try the (you fill it in here). I would be honored if you let me practice it on you and your friends, what do you think?" I think this is a great way to ask for a booking in a very low presure way.

Love all the ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have her join "Chef Success" for some GREAT ideas herself!!!

How about using a host incentive at her shows. She brings a wrapped PC product with a bow. When the first guest books a party, the host gets to take the bow off. When the second guest books, the host unwraps the gift. If a third guest books, the host gets to keep the product. This is done at the end of the show, and gets the host rallying her friends to book.

How about a "24 bookings in 24 hours blitz"

susan g said:
You may have already seen my thread about the lead box but it is working great for me. It definitely gives you names and contact information on people you wouldn't otherwise know-much better than having to continue on with the same group of friends and family. I struggled for my entire 1st year to get out of the same group of people and have always had trouble with bookings. I love the idea of the lead box because it is cheap, easy, and gets almost instant results of people who are interested. She could use it to do a drawing for a free show and then choose an affordable recipe for the winner(s). In my case, pretty much everyone is going to win. Good luck!

Can you direct me to your lead box thread? I am not sure what that is and it sounds interesting to me. I need new leads desparately!

The thread is titled Lead Box and right now is about 7 down in the Bookings category. It is still going well- I'm up to 4 shows and someone interested in information about the business so I strongly encourage everyone to try it.

What are some unique and creative recipes?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of unique and creative recipes to try. Some customer favorites include our Taco Ring, Chocolate Lava Cake, and One-Pot Pasta. You can find these recipes and more on our website or by attending one of our cooking parties.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegetarian options?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and preferences. Our website offers a filter option to search for gluten-free and vegetarian recipes. We also have a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can help make cooking for these diets easier.

What are some fun and interactive cooking ideas?

Pampered Chef offers a range of hands-on cooking experiences, from our popular cooking parties to our interactive cooking classes. You can also check out our cooking shows and demonstrations for new and exciting recipe ideas. Our website also has a section dedicated to fun and interactive cooking activities for kids.

Can I customize recipes to fit my taste and dietary needs?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable. You can easily swap out ingredients or adjust measurements to fit your taste preferences and dietary needs. Our consultants are also happy to provide personalized tips and suggestions for customizing recipes.

Are there any special deals or discounts for trying new recipes?

Yes, we often run promotions and specials for our customers to try new recipes. You can also host a cooking party and earn free products or discounts on your order. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ValM2010