• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For: Size Medium Logowear

In summary, our logowear is available in a range of sizes from extra small to 3XL, but not all items have medium sizes available. It is true to size and we recommend checking our size chart before purchasing. Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services at this time, but we have a variety of designs and logos to choose from. Our logowear is made from high-quality materials such as cotton, polyester, and spandex. We also offer discounts for bulk orders, which can be placed through our customer service team.
PamperedinConshy
I am looking for women's logowear in size Medium. I would prefer something that is long-sleeved, but I would also take short sleeved.

I am attending a retreat this weekend, and I would like to wear some logowear to help start some conversations!

Shipping would be to PA 19428.

Thanks for your help! :chef:

I suggest you take a look at the selection of women's logowear at Teespring.com. They have a wide range of sizes and styles available, including both long-sleeved and short-sleeved options. Plus, they offer free shipping on orders over $20 and they ship to 19428 PA. Check out their selection today!

1. What sizes are available for the logowear?

Our logowear is available in sizes ranging from extra small to 3XL. However, for this specific search of "size medium", we do have medium sizes available in select items.

2. Is the logowear true to size?

Yes, our logowear is designed and manufactured to fit true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements before making a purchase.

3. Can I customize the logowear with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for our logowear at this time. However, we do have a variety of designs and logos available to choose from.

4. What type of material is used for the logowear?

Our logowear is made from high-quality materials such as cotton, polyester, and spandex for a comfortable and durable fit. The specific material will vary depending on the item.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of logowear?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of logowear. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • robochick84