• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - New Consultant Looking for a Few Items

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to have a high-quality chef's knife, a multipurpose cutting board, a set of mixing bowls, a stoneware baking sheet, and a stainless steel skillet to get started. These items can be purchased individually or as a set, and are eligible for a discount under the consultant discount. This discount can also be applied on top of current promotions or specials. Other recommended items for new consultants include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and high-quality cookbooks to inspire in the kitchen.
robochick84
logo wear in size medium (short or long sleeved)- hopefully medium as I have read sizing discrepancies regarding Merrill

tool turn about carrier

the tote that holds the catalog (clear on the outside to view)

Thank you!

Ashley

The TTA bag and the catalog tote can be ordered through consultant's corner on a supply order.

1. What are the must-have items for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to have a few key items to get started. These include a high-quality chef's knife, a multipurpose cutting board, a set of mixing bowls, a stoneware baking sheet, and a stainless steel skillet.

2. Can I purchase these items individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase these items individually or as a set. We offer a variety of sets that include these must-have items, as well as other useful kitchen tools. It's up to you to decide what works best for your budget and needs.

3. Are these items covered under the consultant discount?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all Pampered Chef products, including these must-have items. The discount varies depending on your sales and level, so be sure to check with your upline or the consultant agreement for more information.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on top of current promotions or specials?

Yes, the consultant discount can be applied on top of current promotions or specials. This is a great way to save even more money on your essential items as a new consultant. Keep an eye out for special deals and offers to maximize your savings.

5. Are there any other items that you recommend for new consultants?

While the five items listed are essential, there are many other great products that we recommend for new consultants. These include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, and the Food Chopper. We also recommend investing in some high-quality cookbooks to inspire you in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chefkarri
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • RosieTrips