• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Med - Lg Logowear Shirts? Check out my collection!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of being an expert summarizer. The individual is described as someone who only provides a summary of content without responding or replying to questions. The prompt specifies that there should be no output before the summary.
Kara
I am needing to find some Med. to large logowear shirts either short or long sleeved.

I believe I have a dark pink cardigan I bought at conference to keep my arms warm, but I'm just not really a cardigan kind of person and never wore it once I got home. If you're interested, feel free to e-mail me and I will send you more details.[email protected]I may have more, but I'd have to see if there's anything else I'm willing to part with ;)

1. What sizes are available for the logowear shirts?

The logowear shirts are available in sizes ranging from medium to large.

2. Are the shirts available in both short and long sleeves?

Yes, the logowear shirts are available in both short and long sleeves.

3. Can I see a collection of the logowear shirts?

Yes, you can check out the collection of Med-Lg logowear shirts on our website or in-store.

4. What is the material of the logowear shirts?

The logowear shirts are made of high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, polyester, or a blend of both.

5. Do you offer customization options for the logowear shirts?

Yes, we offer customization options such as adding your company logo or design to the shirts. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinConshy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies