• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Roomies?

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Hiya,
Well it looks like I am getting Sc--wd for a conference room again this year... My upline didn't even ask me if I wanted to share even though I have been talking to her about Conference for a month! If it was good for my Hubby's schedule I would soooo switch conferences to go with my hospitality!!!
sooo.... anyone looking for a roomate for conf 3 drop me a line...

Thanks!

cookinthehouse

Silver Member
Jan 16, 2005
i might be... are you still interested. I will no more in a few days or so, i was to go with 2 others but they maybe backing out...

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Are you guys still ooking for a roommate? I have a downline consultant who i slooking for a roommate...PM me!

S

sje921

Are you guys still looking for Room mates? I have room for 2 at the Hilton Chicago.

I'm posting all over these different threads looking. We are checking in Sunday and staying until Thurs. but would take you even if you are leaving Wed :)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
My husband isn't going, so its just me... if you want to join me, you can. If not, that's ok.