• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Postcard for Mystery Show

In summary, a Mystery Show is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party by keeping it a surprise for guests until they arrive. Pampered Chef offers customizable postcards specifically designed for Mystery Shows, but they are not a requirement. These postcards can be personalized with event details and special requests for guests. It is recommended to send out at least 20 postcards for a successful Mystery Show, but the number can vary based on personal preference and guest list size.
Theresa4chef
Hi everyone,

I've seen something out here one time. It was a flyer with a postcard and instructions on how to fold the flyer to create a postcard using only a 23 cents stamp. Does anyone else remember seeing this? It was for a mystery show.

Thank you
Theresa4chef

Never mind, I found what I was looking for.

Post cardSounds cute. Would you share it?
Thanks
Susan

What is a Mystery Show?

A Mystery Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. It involves inviting friends and family to your home for a cooking demonstration, but without telling them it's a Pampered Chef party. They will only find out once they arrive and the fun begins!

How do I find a Postcard for a Mystery Show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of postcards that are specifically designed for Mystery Shows. These can be found on our website or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also create your own postcard using our customizable templates.

Do I have to use a Postcard for my Mystery Show?

No, using a postcard is not a requirement for hosting a Mystery Show. However, it can be a helpful tool for inviting guests and setting the tone for the event. Plus, our postcards are designed to spark curiosity and excitement among your guests!

Can I personalize the Postcard for my Mystery Show?

Yes, you can personalize the postcard with your own information, such as the date, time, and location of your Mystery Show. You can also add a personal message or include any special requests for your guests, such as bringing a dish to share. Our customizable templates make it easy to create a unique and personalized postcard.

How many Postcards should I send out for my Mystery Show?

We recommend sending out at least 20 postcards for your Mystery Show. This will give you a good number of guests to work with and increase the chances of a successful event. However, you can always send out more or less depending on your personal preference and the size of your guest list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies