• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin

In summary, you can purchase a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin through their official website or by attending in-home cooking parties. The cost varies from $15 to $25. These pins are not limited to consultants and can be customized, but currently do not offer customization options. Discounts for purchasing multiple pins are not available, but there may be special promotions and deals throughout the year.
Kim1711
Gold Member
I want a PC rhinestone pin I know I have seen them-

It says I love PC I searched the web and get no results

any suggestions

thanks
kim:blushing: :blushing:

I have seen them at glitzeta.com or swjsouthwest.com

Related to Looking for Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin

1. Where can I purchase a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin through our official website, or by attending one of our in-home cooking parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin varies depending on the design and materials used. Prices typically range from $15 to $25.

3. Are Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pins only for consultants?

No, anyone can purchase and wear a Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin as a way to show their support for the brand and their love of cooking.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pin?

Currently, we do not offer customization options for our Rhinestone Pins. However, we do have a variety of designs to choose from to fit your personal style.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple Pampered Chef Rhinestone Pins?

At this time, we do not offer discounts for purchasing multiple Rhinestone Pins. However, we do have special promotions and deals throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • Stephanie78