• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Products: Any Offers?

In summary, Pampered Chef regularly tracks the popularity of their products and updates their "Wanted - Need Products" list accordingly. Customers can find these in-demand products on their website or by contacting a representative. Suggestions for new products are welcome and can be submitted through their website or customer service team. The "Wanted - Need Products" list is updated monthly, and discounts or promotions may be available for these products. Bulk purchasing options are also offered, with pricing available through customer service.
AKGreen
I have ordered the samples I can afford to purchase, but there are a few items I need that I cannot order more of

If anyone has any of the new products below they are not interested in, please email me

placemats (4)
napkins (4)
SA squares with cranberry accents (2)
Small tile bowls
Small tile squares

My zip is 60193 to help calculate postage.

Thank you
Annette

PS - there are sample packages that I have not purchased so in the event anyone needs anything they cannot get. Maybe we can do a trade or some type of deal.

Related to Looking for New Products: Any Offers?

1. How do I know which products are in high demand?

At Pampered Chef, we regularly track the popularity of our products and update our "Wanted - Need Products" list accordingly. You can find the most in-demand products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef representative.

2. Can I suggest a product to be added to the "Wanted - Need Products" list?

Absolutely! We value the input of our customers and are always open to suggestions for new products. You can submit your idea through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How often is the "Wanted - Need Products" list updated?

We update the list on a monthly basis to ensure that we are always offering the most sought-after products to our customers.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for "Wanted - Need Products"?

Yes, we often offer special deals or discounts on our most wanted products. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

5. Can I purchase "Wanted - Need Products" in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for our most in-demand products. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • trps