• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Inspiration? Check out this video!

V
vwpamperedchef
My director shared this with me, and I think it is so inspirational, I wanted to share it with you. (sorry if its been posted, I couldn't find it).

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

Oh my gosh, that was awesome! Thank you for sharing. I want all of my children to watch this.

That is good. I am glad that you shared that with us!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

What a great man.

Wow, thanks!

I know it was so powerful, it has meaning to every human being out there!

Wow!I bookmarked it to have to listen to over and over--as I need from time to time!

Oh my goodness...we all need to hear this- young and old!

Thanks for sharing, I had not heard of this man before. Was this a recent Oprah show?

I am not sure how recent it was...but when he was on Oprah I had heard about his lecture. I am sure you could google his name and find out.

all I can say is.....Wow.

thank you for sharing that.

Thanks for sharing. I heard about him, but hadn't seen the video yet.

Thanks for posting this Vanessa. Here's the link to his update page. He has passed the doctors life expectancy predictions, but still has tumor growths. He has a 200+ page book coming out in April called The Last Lecture.

RandyPauschInformation

Amazing! Thanks!

Related to Looking for Inspiration? Check out this video!

1. What is the video about?

The video is about finding inspiration and creativity in everyday life. It features a speech by director Kirby Ferguson, who talks about the concept of "remixing" and how it can lead to new and innovative ideas.

2. Who is the speaker in the video?

The speaker in the video is director Kirby Ferguson.

3. Why is the video considered inspirational?

The video is considered inspirational because it encourages viewers to look for inspiration in unexpected places and to think outside the box when it comes to creativity.

4. Is this video suitable for all ages?

Yes, this video is appropriate for all ages. It does not contain any explicit content and can be enjoyed by anyone looking for a dose of inspiration.

5. Can I share this video with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share this video with others. In fact, the director himself encourages viewers to share and remix his ideas, as that is the essence of creativity and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cwinter474