• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hwc File I Can Edit

In summary, a member of the conversation is looking for a file that contains 2007 info or can be edited. They are unable to edit the current PDF format and are happy with the current format. Another member provides an edited version of the file with this year's products and reminds them to update their personal information. The conversation shifts to discussing the member's absence and their return to the group. The edited file is well received and the member asks if it is okay to share it with their cluster. There is also a request for a blank form as the member's computer does not have Microsoft Word and they are unable to edit the file. The conversation ends with the member thanking everyone for their help and mentioning their budget constraints.
Tracypooh
Gold Member
Does anyone have this file that either has 2007 info or one that is in a format that I can edit. Can't edit the PDF format it is currently in and I love this!!!!

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser1.pdf
    225.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
That is a GREAT format!! I would love to see it with this years info as well!! Wish I knew how!!:rolleyes:

Here you go. Don't forget to update it with this years products.

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser1.doc
    241.5 KB · Views: 362
Tasha, you're awesome. Thanks!

Good to see you back, too. :)

Here's an edited version with this year's products. Don't forget to change my info to yours and update the sales tax and shipping amount (my shipping amt. has the tax already figured in).

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 416
tlennhoff said:
Here you go. Don't forget to update it with this years products.

Tasha! Where have you been girl? Good to "see" you back!

Thanks for the welcome back all. I've been busy with non-PC stuff. In addition, my house is under construction and hopefully in another week or two I'll have a bathroom that is no longer leaking in 3 spots and destroying the 1st floor ceilings and walls. While they are here they have been handling a lot of other "little" things as well as rewiring a bunch of the house to bring it up to code and hopefully I'll no longer be overloading circuits.

I'm glad to be back. I mentioned to my husband that I was here for the first time in weeks & he said "no wonder you've been in such a bad mood lately, that is your favorite and most supportive place online, get back to it girl". It is good to be back.

chefann said:
Here's an edited version with this year's products. Don't forget to change my info to yours and update the sales tax and shipping amount (my shipping amt. has the tax already figured in).

Thanks for doing that. I hope its ok for me to share it with my cluster. Great editing job. And thanks for the reminder to change personal information, it is so easy to forget that.

tlennhoff said:
Thanks for the welcome back all. I've been busy with non-PC stuff. In addition, my house is under construction and hopefully in another week or two I'll have a bathroom that is no longer leaking in 3 spots and destroying the 1st floor ceilings and walls. While they are here they have been handling a lot of other "little" things as well as rewiring a bunch of the house to bring it up to code and hopefully I'll no longer be overloading circuits.

I'm glad to be back. I mentioned to my husband that I was here for the first time in weeks & he said "no wonder you've been in such a bad mood lately, that is your favorite and most supportive place online, get back to it girl". It is good to be back.

Your husband is a smart man :)

I love you guys, thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks you all. I was looking for something like that. Now just to find a letter...hmmm you all don't by anychance have one now??? Just thought I'd ask. thanks again. :)

ok, is it possible to get a "blank" form, my computer does not have WORD on it and i can only view it. I have wordperfect and quattro instead of excel and it does not convert. I know i should go get the word and excel programs but we have that italian disease called "fundsahlo" (funds are low)

cookinthehouse said:
ok, is it possible to get a "blank" form, my computer does not have WORD on it and i can only view it. I have wordperfect and quattro instead of excel and it does not convert. I know i should go get the word and excel programs but we have that italian disease called "fundsahlo" (funds are low)

lol... I have that disease too! I can't help you out though... I am absolutely computer illiterate. SORRY!!!:(

cookinthehouse said:

I've tried to save it as an RTF (rich text file). I've had to put it into a zip file as we are not able to upload RTF files.

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser_RTF.zip
    192 KB · Views: 252
thanks... i am able to view the file, just not able to delete your info and insert mine. I unzipped and it just allowed me to view it.

Thanks for your speediness!!

cookinthehouse said:
thanks... i am able to view the file, just not able to delete your info and insert mine. I unzipped and it just allowed me to view it.

Thanks for your speediness!!

Did you make sure that you opened the file in your word processor? You should have been able to edit as it should not be a word document anymore.

yes i opened wordperfect, clicked on the open and clicked on the file, it saved it as a wordviewer doc and that is the only way it opens... bummer!
I really like your format.

Hmm, that is annoying, so it won't let you do a save as in order to be able to edit once you open it up? I've had one last thought - I've tried saving this as a 2 different kinds of web files - see if that lets you open and do a save as. After that I think I might be out of ideas.

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser_webversion.zip
    41.2 KB · Views: 297

Related to Looking for Hwc File I Can Edit

1. Can I edit an Hwc file using any software?

No, Hwc files are proprietary files that can only be edited using the Pampered Chef Recipe Manager software.

2. How do I find an Hwc file to edit?

You can find Hwc files to edit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and searching for recipes in the Recipe Manager section. You can also ask your team leader or consultant for Hwc files to edit.

3. Is it possible to make changes to an Hwc file without affecting the original version?

Yes, you can make a copy of the Hwc file and edit the copy without affecting the original version. This way, you can always revert back to the original if needed.

4. Can I edit multiple Hwc files at once?

No, the Recipe Manager software only allows you to edit one Hwc file at a time. You can save multiple versions of the same recipe, but you cannot edit multiple files simultaneously.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can edit in an Hwc file?

Yes, there are certain fields and sections in an Hwc file that cannot be edited. These include the recipe name, recipe description, and ingredient list. If you need to make changes to these sections, you will need to create a new Hwc file.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • pchefjodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies