• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Good Spanish Recipes...

In summary, the show is for a girl who is married into a Spanish-speaking family. They only eat Spanish food, so this could be a problem for someone who doesn't enjoy that type of cuisine. The recipes are available online, and the host provides a list of ingredients and instructions.
Jayne
Gold Member
I have a show for a girl that is married into a spanish family and they only eat spanish food--no american food. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Thanks in advance!!:D

You probably know this already, but you can get the Una Muestra recipes off consultant's corner in english. The orange flan recipe looks particularly interesting to me, but there are tons more. Buena suerte!

Spanish Spanish or Latin spanish? Spanish from Spain or Spanish-esque from Mexico, Cuba, etc? The cuisine varies a great deal. Did she get more specific with you?

I guess I will have to get more info. I was assuming Mexico.

I live in New Mexico, and we love Mexican Food (although New Mexican is slightly different in that we use LOTS of green chile on everything. And red.

Anyways, something folks love at shows is homemade salsa, and I sell a lot of choppers this way. You can use any salsa recipe, if her family has one they love, but here is what I do!

I use my knives and cooks corer to slice Jalapeno's open and take the seeds out (I usually use 3-5, but it depends on your hotness you like. of course, you can use the hotter or milder peppers from the store as well, but Jalapeno's are probably the most common in everyone's produce sections)

I use my food chopper to dice a small onion and the jalapeno into very small bits.
I use my kitchen shears to chop up some cilantro (maybe a few tablespoons)

I use our PC canopener to open a can of diced tomatos.

Here's the part people love- I dump the tomatoes into the classic batter bowl, then put the cilantro, onion, and jalapeno's (all chopped finely now) on top. The food chopper fits perfectly into the batter bowl- I stick it into the goodies, and chop to make smaller tomato bits and mix everything together!

My guests love it cuz they don't have to use a food processor, and you only use one bowl, and it takes about 5 minutes at the most!

Serve it with some guacamole if you want, in the simple additions with the small bowl caddy. And lots of chips!

Koren

Una Muestra is supposed to include recipes from many different sub groups within Hispanic, so there should be at least one or two that are uniquely Spanish. Not being of Latin descent myself (I'm Polish-American), I can't speak with a lot of authority.

If all else fails, ask the host for a favorite recipe and show how to do it with our tools. :)

My husband is Peruvian. I have many AWESOME recipes if you are interested!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of delicious Spanish recipes that I would love to share with you. Some of my personal favorites include paella, empanadas, and arroz con pollo. These dishes are not only authentic and full of flavor, but they are also easy to make with Pampered Chef products. I would be happy to provide you with some recipe ideas for your upcoming show. Let's chat more about it! :)

Related to Looking for Good Spanish Recipes...

1. What are some popular Spanish dishes that I can make at home?

Some popular Spanish dishes that you can make at home include paella, gazpacho, tortilla española, patatas bravas, and churros.

2. Are there any traditional Spanish ingredients that I should have on hand for these recipes?

Yes, some traditional Spanish ingredients that are commonly used in recipes include saffron, olive oil, garlic, paprika, and chorizo.

3. Can I make these recipes if I am on a budget?

Yes, there are many delicious Spanish recipes that can be made on a budget. Some examples include Spanish tortilla, lentil stew, and arroz con pollo.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan Spanish recipes available?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan Spanish recipes that are just as delicious as their meat-based counterparts. Some options include patatas bravas with a spicy tomato sauce, gazpacho, and vegetable paella.

5. Do you have any tips for making authentic Spanish dishes?

To make authentic Spanish dishes, it's important to use fresh and high-quality ingredients, such as fresh herbs and spices. It's also helpful to follow traditional cooking methods, such as using a paella pan for making paella. You can also enhance the flavor by using Spanish wine or sherry in your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies