• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For Fondue Set - Willing to Pay Shipping to 46140

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fondue sets including ceramic, stainless steel, and electric options. They also have sets specifically designed for large gatherings and can accommodate multiple pots. They offer a variety of shipping options to ensure safe and timely delivery to 46140, and their customer service team can provide more information and assistance. While many of their fondue sets are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check the care instructions for each set. For chocolate fondue, the stainless steel or electric sets are recommended for even heat distribution and easy clean-up.
pamperedtraci
I want a simple additions fondue set. If anyone has one they are willing to part with IM or email me with price and shipping to 46140. Thanks in Advance.
Traci

I emailed you regarding the Fondue Sets. I have two that I need to sell.

Related to Looking For Fondue Set - Willing to Pay Shipping to 46140

1. What types of fondue sets do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fondue sets including ceramic, stainless steel, and electric options.

2. Do you have any fondue sets that are suitable for large gatherings?

Yes, we have fondue sets that are specifically designed for large gatherings and can accommodate multiple pots for different types of fondues.

3. Can you provide more information about the shipping process to 46140?

We offer a variety of shipping options to ensure your fondue set arrives safely and on time to 46140. Our customer service team can provide more details and assist with any specific requests.

4. Are the fondue sets dishwasher safe?

Many of our fondue sets are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the care instructions for each specific set to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can you recommend a specific fondue set for chocolate fondue?

Our stainless steel or electric fondue sets are great options for chocolate fondue as they provide even heat distribution and easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies