• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 Shipping Info Requested

In summary, the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 is approximately 17 inches long and 3/4 inch wide, machine washable on a gentle cycle, equipped with a breakaway safety clasp, and made of high-quality polyester material. Unfortunately, it does not offer personalization options at this time.
pamperedtraci
I am looking for a Pampered Chef Lanyard...if you have one, please describe and let me know what shipping would be to 46140.

Thanks!

bumping....

What specifically are you talking about?

The lanyards you earn ...so you just want to wear one to National Conf. that someone else earned previously?
We'll all get a name tag that will have the string for around our neck...
you'll get a lanyard if you did the HWC or Am Sec. Harvest goal...

Yup...I'm a bit confused, too, about what you are wanting and why...

I am just wanting a lanyard that says Pampered Chef on it...I want to carry around my name badge at work on it...Just any old lanyard that says Pampered Chef.

I don't think there have been any.

Oh, that would be great advertising! I haven't seen any though. Good luck.

Too bad Cafe Press doesn't have lanyards.....

I found a few places where lanyards can be personalized. I'm going to start a new post asking if people are interested. I think the highest price I have found is $3 each, but I would have to purchase 100 of them.

Thanks Ann. I didn't know if any had been made or not, but I would like to have one!

ok, i still live in a cave.... what is a "lanyard"?? and what do you do with it???

cwinter474 said:
ok, i still live in a cave.... what is a "lanyard"?? and what do you do with it???
I don't have a photo site, so I can't embed a picture, but lanyards are what you wear around your neck and they have a hook or clasp for keys or a namebadge on them. Just search lanyard under google images...you'll understand!

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 are approximately 17 inches long and 3/4 inch wide.

Is the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to prevent any damage to the lanyard.

Does the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 come with a breakaway safety clasp?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 is equipped with a breakaway safety clasp for added safety.

What is the material of the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140?

The Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 is made of high-quality polyester material, ensuring durability and longevity.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Lanyard - 46140 does not offer personalization options at this time. However, we are continuously expanding our product line and may offer this service in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves