• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flyer for Classic Batter Bowl

In summary, the Classic Batter Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that comes in two sizes (2 quart and 4 quart) and is perfect for mixing, measuring, and pouring ingredients. It has a large handle and spout for easy pouring and a non-slip base for stability. The batter bowl is microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is important to avoid extreme temperature changes and using metal utensils on the surface to prevent scratching.
bucksrider
I am wondering if anyone has a copy of the flyer I saw last year of a real
neat way to give the Classic Batter Bowl. It showed the bowl was filled with cake mixes and a bow. I have a Christmas Craft Show on the 19th. wanted to decorate my Classic Batter Bowl that way. :)

I have the ones from I believe CC but they are for recipes layered in the Small Batter Bowl not the Classic. Are these what you were thinking? Soup, brownie, cookie and chili recipes I believe. With tags.

Yes, I think so. Just remember seeing it last year around this time, think it had brownie mix in it. Can you email it to me?
[email protected]
Thanks
Lea
Rosedale, In.

I just sent them and the tags to you.

1. What is the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mixing, measuring, and pouring ingredients. It has a large handle and a spout for easy pouring and a non-slip base to keep it stable while in use.

2. Does the Classic Batter Bowl come in different sizes?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is available in two sizes: 2 quart and 4 quart. The 2 quart size is perfect for everyday use, while the 4 quart size is great for larger batches of ingredients.

3. Is the Classic Batter Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is microwave safe. It is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for melting butter or chocolate in the microwave.

4. Can the Classic Batter Bowl go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl is made of stoneware, so it is important to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing it in a hot oven after it has been refrigerated. It is also recommended to avoid using metal utensils on the surface to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedchefDaly