• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Nesting: Small & Classic Batter Bowls

In summary, the Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 cups and measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, while the Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups and measures 8 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. Both bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, made of heat-resistant glass, stackable for efficient storage, and can be used for mixing and pouring hot and cold ingredients.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I found an easy way to nest the small and classic batter bowls. Put a cookware protector inside the classic bowl, and put the small bowl spout end down into the larger one.

Ooooh, thanks for the tip! So going to try this. :)

I stack my batter bowls rotated so the handle is towards the spout of the next one. I have one regular batter bowl and three small ones stacked like this. They don't "nest" but it's better than nothing.

I'll have to try that. That's one of my only beef's with the batter bowls. I'm spoiled by my SS bowls. :)

Every year, I suggest to HO that they redesign the handles on the batter bowls so that they nest. If the handles were open on the bottom, like an inverted upper-case L, then they'd nest a lot easier. (I had a set of Pyrex measuring cups that nested that way when I got married.)

1. What are the dimensions of the Small & Classic Batter Bowls?

The Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 cups and measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height. The Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups and measures 8 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.

2. Are the Small & Classic Batter Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Small and Classic Batter Bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cooking and cleaning.

3. Can the Small & Classic Batter Bowls be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Small & Classic Batter Bowls are made of heat-resistant glass and can be used for both hot and cold ingredients.

4. Are the Small & Classic Batter Bowls stackable for efficient storage?

Yes, both the Small and Classic Batter Bowls are designed to nest inside each other for compact and efficient storage in your kitchen.

5. Can the Small & Classic Batter Bowls be used for mixing and pouring?

Yes, the Small & Classic Batter Bowls have a spout and handle for easy pouring and can also be used for mixing and stirring ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
  • smooz