• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Consultants Near Bay St. Louis--Asap!!

In summary, the person is looking for information on the Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead area, particularly regarding the effects of the hurricane and the state of the schools. The conversation mentions that the area is still recovering, but things are improving and some schools have reopened. It is recommended to talk to other Navy personnel in the area before making a decision, as the hurricane cleanup and recovery can vary greatly within a few miles. Overall, the area is described as a good place to live with plenty of amenities.
AngieS
I need to hear from anyone in the Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead area. (It's between New Orleans & Gulfport) My husband is in the Navy and we are on a very tight time schedule to accept or decline orders there. I would like to know how things are moving along after the hurricane, and how the area schools and such are. Any information would be helpful!!!! Thanks!!

Angie,
I live about 30-45 minutes from New Orleans and 1 hour from Bay St. Louis. If I understand correctly you are asking how is the process of things getting back to normal. St. Louis and Diamondhead have improved since storm. I heard on news some schools have open. Visit Bay St. Louis website (Mississippi) and Diamondhead is right on border of Louisiana and Mississippi. Things are far from back to normal. Some parts of New Orleans still look like they did the day after storm. If I were you I would not make that move before talking to other Navy personnel already living in the area you would be living in. Hurricane clean up can change within miles of each other. It maybe nice and back to normal in one area but the next few miles down road be not so good. They are still having problems in out area keeping the stores stock. My other job is deals with Emergency Prepareness, and its going to take years and years for things to get back some degree of what it was before the storm. It will never be the same. Good luck.
Charlene

Hi there! I don't live in the Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead area, but I have some friends who do and I've been there a few times. From what I've heard, the area is recovering well after the hurricane. There are still some areas that are rebuilding, but overall things are moving along. As for the schools, I've heard good things about them. The teachers and staff are dedicated to helping the students and making sure they have a good education. As for other amenities in the area, there are plenty of restaurants and shops to explore. Overall, I think it's a great area to live in. I hope this helps and best of luck with your decision!

What are the requirements to become a consultant near Bay St. Louis?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security Number. You also need to have a passion for cooking and sharing it with others.

How can I make money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through product sales, hosting cooking parties, and building a team of consultants under you. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, cash bonuses, and trips.

What support and training will I receive as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to online training, team meetings, and support from your upline and the company. You will also receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to get started.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed, regardless of your background.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for high-quality products and excellent customer service. Our consultants also have the flexibility to work their own hours and build their business in a way that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • MHouting
  • General Chat
Replies