• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bread Recipes? Check out this amazing website!

In summary, there are a variety of popular bread/braid recipes such as cinnamon raisin bread, garlic and herb braided bread, cheesy garlic pull apart bread, and chocolate babka. For those looking for gluten-free options, there are options such as almond flour bread, gluten-free braided challah, and gluten-free banana bread. These recipes can also be made in a bread machine, and there are vegan options available such as vegan pumpkin bread, vegan garlic and herb bread, and vegan braided challah. Many of these recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer.
meags
I'm a new consultant and find breads easy to make. But, I need some new recipes...I've only made pepperoni bread so far.:angel:

Go to the PC website, Consultant's Corner, click on Products and recipes, there you can search for recipes. I used bread as a key word and got a LOT of recipes. It also tells you what page and book the recipe can be found at.

Good Luck.

I have mad the pepperoni bread, we found it to be dry. So I added some sause, not bad....

Turkey Cranberry ring/braid is The BEST! All of them are good - just pick one that sounds good to you. THere are lots in the All The Best cookbook.

do a search in files for fillings for rings wreaths and braids. You'll find tons.

Taco ring - YUM!

ETA: My mom recently made the Spinach Florrentine (sp?) that was amazing! I'm not 100% on which book it;s in though.

Last edited:
All The Best cookbook has some great ones in it.

Thats a great website. Thanks.

Wow great website - thanks for sharing!!

Related to Looking for Bread Recipes? Check out this amazing website!

What are some popular bread/braid recipes?

Some popular bread/braid recipes include cinnamon raisin bread, garlic and herb braided bread, cheesy garlic pull apart bread, and chocolate babka.

Do you have any gluten-free bread/braid recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free bread/braid recipes such as almond flour bread, gluten-free braided challah, and gluten-free banana bread.

Can I use a bread machine for these recipes?

Absolutely! Most of our bread/braid recipes are designed to be made in a bread machine. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for adding ingredients.

Are there any vegan bread/braid recipes available?

Yes, we have several vegan bread/braid recipes including vegan pumpkin bread, vegan garlic and herb bread, and vegan braided challah.

Can these bread/braid recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of our bread/braid recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. Just be sure to follow the specific instructions for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ezundel
  • c00p