• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an XL Pampered Chef T-Shirt?

In summary, the Pampered Chef T-Shirt Wanted program is a recognition program for consultants who reach certain sales milestones. Eligible consultants can earn a limited edition T-Shirt by reaching the required sales amount within a specific time frame. To be eligible, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have reached the minimum sales amount within the specified time frame. You can check your eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your sales history. Once qualified, you can choose the size and design of your T-Shirt. The available sizes and designs may vary depending on the current promotion and your selection will be prompted at the time of qualification. Your T-Shirt will be shipped directly to the address on file in your Pampered Chef account. You
natural
Gold Member
Can anyone part with a XL PC t-shirt? I have a new recruit that could really use one, priced reasonably please.

Sandra

you can get a new tshirt from merril's site for like $9 something

ChefDella said:
you can get a new tshirt from merril's site for like $9 something

i just bought one and have worn it several times, and because of it gotten several request for catalogs.

I just went there and the cheapest one was $17.95 plus shipping...am I not looking in the right spot?

natural said:
I just went there and the cheapest one was $17.95 plus shipping...am I not looking in the right spot?

go to by wear & then unisex...they have T-Shirts..9.95 in 3 colors...I've got them all:D

found it thanks so much!!

1. What is the Pampered Chef T-Shirt Wanted program?

The Pampered Chef T-Shirt Wanted program is a recognition program for consultants who reach certain sales milestones. Consultants can earn a limited edition Pampered Chef T-Shirt by reaching the required sales amount within a specific time frame.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the Pampered Chef T-Shirt Wanted program?

To be eligible for the program, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have reached the minimum sales amount within the specified time frame. You can check your eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your sales history.

3. Can I choose the size and design of my Pampered Chef T-Shirt?

Yes, you can choose the size and design of your T-Shirt when you reach the eligible sales amount. The available sizes and designs may vary depending on the current promotion. You will be prompted to make your selection when you qualify for the program.

4. How will I receive my Pampered Chef T-Shirt?

If you qualify for the program, your T-Shirt will be shipped directly to the address on file in your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure your shipping address is up to date to ensure timely delivery.

5. Can I participate in the Pampered Chef T-Shirt Wanted program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the program multiple times as long as you meet the sales requirements each time. However, you can only earn one T-Shirt per promotion and you cannot receive a duplicate design if you have already received it before.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetPChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dlwright
  • ParishKitchen