• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Pampered Chef Recipe

In summary, to find an old Pampered Chef recipe, you can search on their website, check their online community, or contact customer service. Discontinued products can possibly be found through third-party sellers or by using a similar current product. Old recipes from past catalogs can be accessed on the website. Before making a recipe, it is recommended to check the ingredient list and find substitutes if needed. Recipes can also be saved by creating an account on the website.
school44
Hi,

I have misplaced a salad recipe that was used at one of my Pampered Chef parties and am hoping someone will have a copy and be willing to share.

It used a bag of salad mix, diced chicken, black beans, salsa, sour cream, and maybe tomatoes, onions and peppers?

It was so good and very simple. My biggest question is the proportions for the dressing. if someone has some tips or ideas I'd appreciate them. thanks!

I should have read furhter down the thread! I found it!Who'd have guessed two people looking for the same recipe. Thank you!

Here is a similar recipe that you can try:Southwestern Chicken SaladIngredients:- 1 bag of mixed salad greens- 1 cup diced cooked chicken- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes- 1/4 cup diced red onion- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers- 1/4 cup salsa- 1/4 cup sour cream- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. In a large bowl, mix together the salad greens, chicken, black beans, tomatoes, red onion, and bell peppers.2. In a small bowl, mix together the salsa and sour cream to make the dressing.3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.5. Serve and enjoy your delicious Southwestern chicken salad!

1. How can I find an old Pampered Chef recipe that I used to have?

There are a few ways to find an old Pampered Chef recipe. You can search for it on our website using keywords or the recipe name. You can also check our online community, as many members share and discuss their favorite recipes. If all else fails, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued Pampered Chef products for a specific recipe?

While we do not sell discontinued products directly, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. You can also try using a similar product from our current line to achieve a similar result in your recipe. Our customer service team can also provide suggestions for substitutions.

3. Is there a way to access old Pampered Chef recipes from past catalogs?

Yes, you can access past catalogs and their corresponding recipes on our website. Simply click on the "Catalogs" tab and select the catalog you are interested in. You can then browse through the recipes and even download a digital version of the catalog for future reference.

4. How can I make sure I have all the necessary ingredients for an old Pampered Chef recipe?

We always recommend checking the ingredient list in the recipe before starting to ensure you have everything you need. If you are missing an ingredient, you can try finding a suitable substitution or purchasing it from a local grocery store. You can also contact our customer service team for suggestions on alternative ingredients.

5. Is there a way to save old Pampered Chef recipes for future reference?

Yes, you can save your favorite Pampered Chef recipes by creating an account on our website. This will allow you to save recipes to your personal recipe box for easy access in the future. You can also print out the recipe or save it digitally for offline use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mrshamel3808