• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Tabletop Flip Chart for Christmas?

In summary, the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart is a compact and versatile tool for meal planning and recipe organization. It features a sturdy stand with a flip chart that can hold multiple recipe cards, both horizontal and vertical. The flip chart is also easy to clean and can be used for displaying recipe cards, shopping lists, and meal plans. Its portable design makes it perfect for use in any kitchen and easy to store when not in use.
feather18
Hey everyone!! If anyone has an extra Flip chart I would love to get it!! my sister sells Body Shop and needs something, and PC is the only (great company) that has it!! I want to get it for her for Christmas!!
Thanks in advance.
You can email me, [email protected]:D

I might have one let me look heather i will get back to you!!!!!!!!

1. What is the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart?

The Iso Tabletop Flip Chart is a versatile and compact tool designed to make meal planning and recipe organization easier. It features a sturdy stand with a flip chart that can be used to display recipe cards, shopping lists, and meal plans.

2. Can the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart hold multiple recipe cards at once?

Yes, the flip chart is designed to hold multiple recipe cards at once. This allows for easy reference and quick access to all your favorite recipes.

3. Is the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart easy to clean?

Yes, the flip chart is made of a durable material that is easy to wipe clean. Simply use a damp cloth to remove any food spills or splatters.

4. Can the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart be used for both horizontal and vertical recipe cards?

Yes, the flip chart can hold both horizontal and vertical recipe cards. This allows for versatility and makes it easy to organize and display different types of recipes.

5. Is the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart portable?

Yes, the compact and lightweight design of the Iso Tabletop Flip Chart makes it easy to transport and use in any kitchen. It can also be easily stored when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stefani2