• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Discontinued Adjustable Measuring Cup with a Slider?

In summary, the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily adjust the measurement markings and can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for hot ingredients, but caution should be taken. It comes with a one-year warranty for any defects.
jennyl
Does anyone have a new adjustable measuring cup for sale?
It's the clear one with the white part that has the slider on it for the measurements -retired this past season. I have a customer looking for one and she wasn't interested in the other kinds that we have in the catalog now.

I have 3 of the large ones and 2 of the small ones all still in the plastic

JennLizFran said:
I have 3 of the large ones and 2 of the small ones all still in the plastic

Of the Adjustable measuring cup that's not in the catalog anymore? (#2228 if that helps)
There was just the one cup size, unless by the small you mean the measuring spoon?

Yes, I'm sorry, I have the adjustable measuring cups and spoons. If you're interested let me know your zip and I'll check on shipping.

14618... let me know shipping for the adjustable measuring cup.
The host is really anxious for it. I wonder if it fits in a priority box?
Let me know what you find for shipping and the best way to pay you.

Thanks!!

It looks like it should only cost about 4.95 to ship it. Check would be the best way to pay. I'll PM you my address.

1. How does the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup work?

The Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup features a unique design that allows you to easily adjust the measurement markings by sliding the silicone sleeve up and down. Simply twist the knob on the base to choose your desired measurement, then pour in your ingredient and push the plunger to release and level off the contents.

2. What measurements can the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup be used for?

The Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup can measure both dry and liquid ingredients, and has markings for both imperial and metric measurements. It can measure from 1/4 cup (60 mL) up to 2 cups (500 mL).

3. Is the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the silicone sleeve to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup is made of heat-resistant materials and can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. However, we recommend using caution when handling hot liquids and not exceeding the maximum temperature of 400°F (204°C).

5. Does the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup have a warranty?

Yes, the Iso: Adjustable Measuring Cup comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • gshoemaker