• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Retired Measure Cup and Spoon Last Season

In summary, the Iso-Retired Measure Cup and Spoon Last Season set includes 1 cup, ½ cup, ⅓ cup, ¼ cup, and ⅛ cup measurements, as well as 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, ½ teaspoon, ¼ teaspoon, and ⅛ teaspoon measurements. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. The measurements are clearly labeled on the handles for easy identification and the set is made of durable and BPA-free plastic.
gwyn26
My team leader is in search of the white adjustable measuring spoon and cup that was retired last season.

are you looking for the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, or just the Adjustable Measuring Spoon? If you are looking for the Easy Adj. one I have one. My price would be $12.50 plus shipping. Let me know.

1. What are the measurements included in the Iso-Retired Measure Cup and Spoon Last Season set?

The set includes 1 cup, ½ cup, ⅓ cup, ¼ cup, and ⅛ cup measurements, as well as 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, ½ teaspoon, ¼ teaspoon, and ⅛ teaspoon measurements.

2. Is this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Retired Measure Cup and Spoon Last Season set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these measurements be used for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the measurements can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients due to their precise measurements and sturdy construction.

4. Are the measurements labeled on the handles for easy identification?

Yes, each measurement is clearly labeled on the handles for easy identification while cooking or baking.

5. Is this set made of plastic or metal?

The Iso-Retired Measure Cup and Spoon Last Season set is made of durable and long-lasting plastic that is BPA-free for safe use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jj16
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies