• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for a Roma Tomato Pasta Recipe from a Director's Retreat?

In summary, to make Roma Tomato Pasta, you will need 1 pound of Roma tomatoes, 1 pound of pasta, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley or basil for garnish. You can use canned tomatoes instead of fresh Roma tomatoes, but adjust the seasonings accordingly. To prepare the Roma tomatoes, wash them and remove the stem, then slice them or crush them. You can also add meat to this recipe, such as sautéed ground beef or Italian sausage. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and reheated before serving.
Recently heard of this recipe at a Director's Retreat, does anybody have this recipe?

Thanks!

Tomato Basil Spaghetti2 cans of chicken broth or 32oz box
1 pound of spaghetti broken in half or penne pasta
in DCB in micro 11-16 minutes - stirring half way 3-4 Roma Tomatoes, wedge with veggie wedger, chunk with Santoku knife
1/2 cup fresh Basil
2-3 garlic cloves use garlic slicer or garlic press
Some olive oil or some of the new Rosemary oil
sea salt
parmesan
(optional) 3 chicken breasts pre cooked (we used the grill pan/press)Place basil in Manual Food Processor and pump - 2-3 pumps
add tomatoes, garlic, and Rosemary oil- pump to desired consistency
toss with pasta and chicken in the Deep Covered Baker, add parmesan over the top

I did this as a show demo last summer, it was a hit! There is a you tube video of someone demoing this as a carry less sell more recipe right after conference last July.

I find it a little bland so I add the Greek Rub to it. It gives it more flavor.

She is AD Laura Morea, we were amazed how much/little she had in last years picnic basket! I thought it was a little bland also, I added more basil & some grated cheese. But its a Great recipe....:D

I add our Italian Seasoning to this ... gives it just what it needs! I've done this at quite a few shows... it's always a hit

Related to Looking for a Roma Tomato Pasta Recipe from a Director's Retreat?

What ingredients do I need to make Roma Tomato Pasta?

To make Roma Tomato Pasta, you will need 1 pound of Roma tomatoes, 1 pound of pasta, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley or basil for garnish.

Can I use canned tomatoes instead of fresh Roma tomatoes?

Yes, you can use canned tomatoes instead of fresh Roma tomatoes for this recipe. However, the flavor may be slightly different, so adjust the seasonings accordingly.

How do I prepare the Roma tomatoes for the pasta?

To prepare the Roma tomatoes, wash them and remove the stem. Then, slice them into small pieces or crush them with your hands. You can also remove the seeds if desired.

Can I add meat to this Roma Tomato Pasta recipe?

Yes, you can add meat to this recipe. You can sauté some ground beef or Italian sausage and mix it in with the pasta and tomato sauce for a heartier dish.

How do I store leftovers of this Roma Tomato Pasta?

Leftovers of this Roma Tomato Pasta can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat in a pan or in the microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • DebPC