• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Raspberry Habenero Sauce Recipe for Vinigairette?

In summary, the Raspberry Habenero Sauce Recipe for Vinaigrette requires 1 cup of fresh raspberries, 2 habanero peppers, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 garlic clove, and salt and pepper to taste. To make the sauce, simply blend all ingredients until smooth, then cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. The spiciness can be adjusted by adding or removing habanero peppers, and the sauce can last up to a week in the refrigerator. It can be used as a vinaigrette, marinade, dipping sauce, or glaze for various dishes.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone know a recipe to use the Raspberry Habenero sauce for a raspberry vinigairette? One of my consultants is asking about a recipe for this and I don't have mine right near me. I did ask her if it was on the bottle but also told her I'd ask some very wise Director's who may know! :) She said she looked on CC but didn't find anytbing there so far.

Raspberry Habanero Vinegarette:Ingredients:-1/4 cup raspberry habanero sauce -2 tablespoons white wine vinegar -1 tablespoon honey -1/4 cup olive oil-Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the raspberry habanero sauce, white wine vinegar, and honey.2. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture while whisking continuously.3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.4. Serve over salads or as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!

Hi there! I don't have a personal recipe for a raspberry vinaigrette using Raspberry Habanero sauce, but I did a quick search and found a few options that might work for you. One is a Raspberry Habanero Vinaigrette from Allrecipes (https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237673/raspberry-habanero-vinaigrette/), which uses a combination of raspberry jam and raspberry vinegar. Another is a Raspberry Habanero Salad Dressing from The Spruce Eats (https://www.thespruceeats.com/raspberry-habanero-salad-dressing-recipe-1807155), which uses fresh raspberries and raspberry vinegar. I hope one of these recipes can help your consultant!

Related to Raspberry Habenero Sauce Recipe for Vinigairette?

1. What are the ingredients for the Raspberry Habenero Sauce Recipe for Vinigairette?

The ingredients for this recipe are: 1 cup fresh raspberries, 2 habanero peppers, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 garlic clove, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. How do I make the Raspberry Habenero Sauce?

To make the sauce, start by blending the raspberries, habanero peppers, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth. Then, pour the mixture into a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let the sauce cool before using it as a vinaigrette.

3. Can I adjust the spiciness of the sauce?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of the sauce by adding more or less habanero peppers. If you prefer a milder sauce, you can also remove the seeds and white membrane from the peppers before blending.

4. How long does the Raspberry Habenero Sauce last?

The sauce can last for up to a week in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to give it a stir before using it, as it may separate after being refrigerated.

5. What are some ways to use the Raspberry Habenero Sauce?

This sauce is perfect as a vinaigrette for salads, as a marinade for chicken or fish, or as a dipping sauce for appetizers like chicken wings or spring rolls. You can also use it as a glaze for grilled meats or vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KimberleePowell