• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Forming Friendships & Sharing Recipes at Directors Meetings

In summary, to make new friends at directors meetings, engage in small talk and participate in team-building activities. To share recipes, bring them to the meetings and create a recipe sharing platform. It is generally acceptable to bring food to meetings, but be mindful of the setting. To ensure inclusivity, actively involve all directors and ask for input. There are no specific rules for forming friendships, but maintain professionalism and respect. Avoid controversial topics and maintain appropriate boundaries.
DebPC
Staff member
I think when they form friendships with others who attend- they come to see their friends.

For me- tasting and hearing about new recipes and tips is key when I attend my directors meetings. My husband and I are empty nesters and try to eat healthy- so I can't try a ton of recipes at home.

When I was new- the recognition I received and the picks from the pick basket and friends were key.

I really liked the way the director included me in conversations and made me feel like part of the group. Also- it's fun to get a chance to talk about food and recipes with friends.

I completely agree with you. Making friends at events or meetings is a huge motivation for attending. It's always nice to have a familiar face and someone to chat with during breaks. And I also love trying out new recipes and getting tips from others. It's a great way to expand your cooking repertoire. And as an empty nester, I can relate to not being able to try out a ton of recipes at home. That's why attending these meetings is so valuable. Not only do we get to try new things, but we also get to socialize and make connections with others who share our interests. And I have to agree, the recognition and picks from the pick basket are definitely a bonus! It's always nice to feel appreciated and valued for our contributions. Overall, I think forming friendships and learning new recipes are two of the biggest benefits of attending these events.

1. How can I make new friends at directors meetings?

One way to make new friends at directors meetings is to engage in small talk and get to know your fellow directors on a personal level. You can also participate in team-building activities or social events organized during the meetings.

2. How can I share my recipes with other directors?

You can share your recipes with other directors by bringing them to the meetings and offering to cook or bake them for everyone to try. You can also create a recipe sharing platform, such as a group chat or a shared folder, where everyone can share and access recipes.

3. Is it appropriate to bring food to directors meetings?

It is generally acceptable to bring food to directors meetings, as long as it is appropriate for the setting and does not disrupt the meeting. It can be a nice gesture to bring snacks or refreshments to share with your fellow directors.

4. How can I make sure everyone feels included in the friendship and recipe sharing?

To ensure inclusivity, you can actively encourage all directors to participate in conversations and activities, and make an effort to get to know everyone. You can also ask for input and suggestions from all directors when planning recipe sharing or other social events.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for forming friendships at directors meetings?

There are no specific rules or guidelines for forming friendships at directors meetings, but it is important to be respectful and professional in all interactions. Avoid discussing controversial or sensitive topics, and maintain appropriate boundaries with your fellow directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
envitegencese
  • cookingwithlove