• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a quick and delicious salad recipe for tonight's meeting?

In summary, the Salad & Berry Spinner-Recipe is a useful tool for washing and drying salad greens and berries. The spinning action removes excess water and helps evenly distribute dressing for a perfectly dressed salad. It can be used for any type of salad and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The capacity is up to 6 cups, making it suitable for small to medium-sized salads. Additionally, it can double as a storage container for leftover salad, keeping it fresh and crisp.
brendaivette
Have a meeting tonight...... and would like to demo the salad and berry spinner, NEED IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

I got an idea from a book. It's not for the spinner part, but it IS an addional use.

If you don't have a covered cake plate, use the outer bowl of a salad spinner as a cake dome to keep your cake fresh and protected.

When I used it at my show on Saturday they oohed and ahhed about the fact that you could use it as the salad bowl, too.

Alright guys, I received the director may meeting agenda and it says to demo a recipe that showcases the salad & berry spinner!

Any ideas, PLEASE??? Thank you!

Fruit pizza with berries on it?
Any kind of salad at all?
Spinach salad with strawberries (show both baskets)?
Blueberry trifle?

I love the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries recipe from SB. Use the spinner for the strawberries.

The Berry and Kiwi Salad with Sweet Balsamic Dressing recipe from Spin on Salads is good. Go light on the dressing though. You can demo both the berries and salad in the spinner.

I used the big bowl for an ice bucket at our last meeting.

I'm going to make the Summer Spinach Salad from the Product Use and Care. I'll let you know how it turns out!!!:D

I made the Summer Spinach Salad at our cluster meeting on Monday. Everyone really LOVED it. It is such a simple recipe. It is good for an express show or something (a quickie show).

Related to Looking for a quick and delicious salad recipe for tonight's meeting?

1. How do I use the Salad & Berry Spinner-Recipe?

To use the Salad & Berry Spinner-Recipe, first wash and dry your salad greens and berries. Then, place them in the spinning basket and secure the lid. Hold onto the base of the spinner and pull the cord to spin the greens and berries. The spinning action will remove excess water and help evenly distribute dressing for a perfectly dressed salad.

2. Can I use the Salad & Berry Spinner for other types of salads?

Yes, the Salad & Berry Spinner can be used for any type of salad that requires washing and drying. It works well for all types of leafy greens, fruits, and vegetables.

3. Is the Salad & Berry Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad & Berry Spinner is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. What is the capacity of the Salad & Berry Spinner?

The Salad & Berry Spinner can hold up to 6 cups of salad greens and berries, making it perfect for small to medium-sized salads.

5. Can I store leftover salad in the Salad & Berry Spinner?

Yes, the Salad & Berry Spinner can double as a storage container for leftover salad. Simply place the lid on top and store it in the refrigerator until ready to eat. The spinner also helps keep the salad fresh and crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • janezapchef