• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Cooler with PC Logo?

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler is a high-quality insulated bag that can keep food and drinks cold for hours, making it perfect for outdoor events. It measures 13 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 9.5 inches tall, with a capacity of 13.5 quarts. It is not recommended for keeping food hot, and it is easy to clean with a damp cloth or in the washing machine. Additionally, it can be personalized with a name or logo, making it a great gift or promotional item. Please consult your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.
Cookin'InTX
I am looking for a cooler that looks similar to the big round coolers you can buy at any walmart, but these were shaped square with the PC logo on the front. It's grey with a cranberry logo...I saw one at a Fall Retreat and just had to have one. I heard you could earn it through a sales promo a while back. Anyone have a brand new one they'd like to part with?

Please!!!

Okay, this is just a few years later. :) But I do have one I am willing to sell. Let me know if you are still interested. [email protected]

Related to Looking for a Pampered Chef Cooler with PC Logo?

1. What is an Iso Pampered Chef Cooler?

An Iso Pampered Chef Cooler is a high-quality insulated bag designed to keep food and drinks cold for hours. It is perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other outdoor events.

2. How big is the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler?

The Iso Pampered Chef Cooler measures 13 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 9.5 inches tall. It has a capacity of 13.5 quarts, which can hold up to 24 cans or 8 bottles of water.

3. Can the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler keep food hot as well?

No, the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler is specifically designed to keep food and drinks cold. It is not recommended for keeping food hot.

4. Is the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler is made of durable and stain-resistant material, making it easy to clean with a damp cloth. It is also machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle.

5. Can I customize the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler with my name or logo?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Cooler can be personalized with your name or logo. This is a great option for gifts or promotional items. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • chezshelly