• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Bring to a Mexican-Themed Party with Pampered Chef Tools?

In summary, the woman wanted to bring something to the military housing community center themed Mexican food, but did not know what to bring. She was also planning to have a cooking show at 5pm that same day, which would likely be very exhausting. She had never used the Chillzanne Sectional Server before and was wondering if there were any ideas for Mexican food items that would work well with it.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a little "thing" I am doing out a military housing community center. The 3 other gals I am doing this with divided who was going to bring what while I was away visiting my daughters college. The theme is mexican food items but at a lose as to what I can bring. The chips, ice, coolers, dip & a few other things I can't remember are already taken care of. I want to bring something. I don't want to be the only one who didn't!!

Anyone have any ideas of something I can make with PC tools "of course" that will fit with this theme? It will be for about 4 or 5 hrs and not sure how many people will be showing up. It is just a stop, look at all 4 stations, if you like you buy...

how about a taco ring or braid?

7 layer salad in a trifle bowl (with a bit of taco seasoning in the sour cream layer)

Margarita squares

The lime berry trifle (limes make it mexican)

Are the Mar Squares good for people to walk around while eating? I wanted to bring something that didn't require sitting down, plates or utensils..

double or triple the salsa recipe in the catalog and serve with scoops tostito chips

Apple-Berry Salsa w/ Cinnamon Chips! I'm sitting here thinking that you could actually demo the salsa w/ the new salad choppers, make it fresh and get some bookings too!

Great Idea. I will do it!! Not sure how much room I will have to demo but will make it before hand. Plus, this gets over with at 3pm and I have a cooking show (PARTY) at 5pm. Cinco De Mayo theme for both. Wish me luck. I will be EXHAUSTED!!!

One more thing. I have never used the Chillzanne Sectional Server and would love to use it for this occasion. Any ideas of mexicany things for it???

Related to What Can I Bring to a Mexican-Themed Party with Pampered Chef Tools?

What is a popular recipe for Cinco de Mayo?

A popular recipe for Cinco de Mayo is Mexican street corn, also known as elote. It is made by grilling corn on the cob and topping it with a mixture of mayonnaise, Mexican crema, chili powder, cotija cheese, and lime juice.

Can I make a Cinco de Mayo-inspired dessert using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make a delicious Mexican hot chocolate cake using our stoneware bundt pan and chocolate melting pot. Simply follow the recipe on our website and add some cinnamon and cayenne pepper for a spicy twist.

Is there a special tool I can use to make homemade tortillas for Cinco de Mayo?

Our tortilla press is the perfect tool for making homemade tortillas. It creates perfectly round and evenly flattened tortillas every time. Just add your dough and press for authentic and delicious tortillas for your Cinco de Mayo celebration.

Can I host a virtual Cinco de Mayo party with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our virtual party platform allows you to connect with your friends and family while cooking and sharing delicious recipes. You can even purchase our Cinco de Mayo themed products and have them shipped directly to your guests for a festive party experience.

Are there any special deals or promotions for Cinco de Mayo at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for Cinco de Mayo on our website. Make sure to check our specials page or sign up for our emails to stay updated on any current offers. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies