• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a non-denim apron? Check out my Cafepress store!

In summary, the Wanted: Non-Denim Apron is made of a durable and lightweight cotton material, featuring an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties, suitable for all body types. It includes two front pockets for convenient storage and can be cleaned by washing in cold water and hanging to dry. Personalization is not currently available for this apron.
britishchef
I really am not liking my denim apron at all. You can't get ANY other aprons here, not even a white one! So I'd love something different. Anyone got one?

I was thinking of ordering the Bride apron from the supply order. iT only has the small logo at the front.

or get those 3 March shows in before the 15th and earn a pink one!!:D

My director just sent me a red one from VIP that she had embroidered #1 Sales 2006. A while ago she asked if I like red, blue, green or another color so ask your director if she can get one of those for you.;)

But I'm in the UK you guys... :) So I can't order off supply order, earn a pink one, or ask my Director! (Because they've never brought out other colours here)

I have a white one on my cafepress store. Soon It will be "dotted"...I know, I know...but it takes time to make such cute things...:p

Related to Looking for a non-denim apron? Check out my Cafepress store!

What is the material of the non-denim apron?

The Wanted: Non-Denim Apron is made of a durable and lightweight cotton material, perfect for protecting your clothes while cooking.

Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties, making it suitable for all body types.

Can the apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for this particular apron at this time.

Does the apron have any pockets?

Yes, the Wanted: Non-Denim Apron includes two front pockets for convenient storage of kitchen tools and utensils.

How should I clean this apron?

We recommend washing the apron in cold water and hanging it to dry to prevent any shrinkage. Iron on low heat if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • SummerG
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • andrealynne719