• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Ultimate Mandoline for a Wedding Gift?

In summary, the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline is a unique mandoline on the market due to its adjustable blade that allows for three different cutting thicknesses. It is also easy to clean, versatile for different ingredients, and can be used for julienne cuts by attaching a separate blade. Adjusting the slicing thickness is simple with a knob on the side of the mandoline.
kayleighkameron
Hello there! Does anyone have a New Ultimate Mandoline that they are willing to part with?
I need one for a family member that is getting married and she really wants one. Thanks so much!

Just PM me with price...

Okay i've tried to figure it out on my own but what does ISO mean?

Oh now I feel dumb :D Thanks for filling me in.

haha no prob...when I first saw it, I was thinking along the lines of "I'm so..." and couldn't figure it out! Then one day I realized....

I'm pretty good and figuring the abbreviations out but that one I stumped me.

1. What is the difference between the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline and other mandolines on the market?

The Iso: Ultimate Mandoline is different from other mandolines because it features a unique adjustable blade that allows for three different cutting thicknesses. This means you can achieve the perfect slice for any recipe without needing to switch out blades.

2. Is the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline is designed with easy cleaning in mind. The blades are removable for thorough cleaning and the body of the mandoline can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline be used for different types of ingredients?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline can be used for a wide variety of ingredients including fruits, vegetables, and even cheese. The adjustable blade allows for different thicknesses, making it versatile for many recipes.

4. How do I adjust the slicing thickness on the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline?

To adjust the slicing thickness on the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline, simply turn the knob on the side of the mandoline to your desired thickness. The blade will automatically adjust to the chosen thickness.

5. Can the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline be used for julienne cuts?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Mandoline comes with a julienne blade that can easily be attached for making perfect julienne cuts. This makes it a great tool for creating garnishes, salads, and other dishes that require thin, uniform strips of ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • Connie Ruff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • flemings99