• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a List of Recipes in Cookbooks?

In summary, some popular recipes in Pampered Chef cookbooks include the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Classic Chicken Parmesan, and the Quick and Easy Chicken Fajitas. These cookbooks also feature a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes, as well as options for specific dietary restrictions like gluten-free and dairy-free. In addition, the cookbooks offer recipes for special occasions and holidays, which can be easily accessed in the digital format.
Unic0rn76
Is there a way to find out a list of all the recipes in each of the Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Thanks.

I have one in Excel - but I am missing some Season's Best.

Let me get it together and I'll post in a little bit.

Cool thanks! :)

Excellent files, Ann. It will help me fill in some of my holes!!

Sorry this took so long for me to upload, I got busy!
Here is an index I have started in Excel. One tab is sorted by Cookbook, the next one is Alpha by Recipe.
I also have a listing of Product Use & Care Recipes. (If anyone is interested, I have all the PU&C recipes themselves in a file, too)

Thanks!

Attachments

• RecipeIndex.zip
    94 KB · Views: 320
Thank you both so much!! These are great!
:)

These lists are great! Saved as in my WW files and Recipe files. Thank you so much for sharing all your work!

Hi there,Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef cookbooks! I would be happy to assist you in finding a list of recipes in each of our cookbooks. Our website, www.pamperedchef.com, has a section called "Cookbooks" where you can browse through our selection and view the table of contents for each book. This will give you a list of all the recipes included in the cookbook.Additionally, if you are a consultant, you can access our consultant website and view the digital versions of our cookbooks, which also include a list of recipes.I hope this helps! Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are some popular recipes in Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Some popular recipes in Pampered Chef cookbooks include the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Classic Chicken Parmesan, and the Quick and Easy Chicken Fajitas.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the cookbooks?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in our cookbooks, such as the Veggie Loaded Mac and Cheese and the Plant-Based Taco Salad.

Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions in the cookbooks?

Yes, our cookbooks feature a variety of recipes for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb options. You can easily find these recipes by using the search function in our digital cookbooks.

Do the cookbooks include recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Yes, our cookbooks feature recipes for special occasions and holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and even game day gatherings. You can find these recipes under the "Special Occasions" or "Holiday" categories in our digital cookbooks.

Can I access the recipes from the cookbooks online?

Yes, all of our cookbooks are available in digital format, making it easy to access the recipes from any device with internet access. You can also save your favorite recipes and create shopping lists directly from the digital cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
kam