• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Kid's Cookbook - Anyone Have One for Sale?

In summary, "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to seek assistance or support from their team or customers. This can range from booking parties and reaching sales goals to recruiting new team members. It is often responded to by offering to host a party, making a purchase, or sharing the request with others. This phrase is commonly used among consultants and can be used at any time, especially during busy sales months or when working towards a specific goal. It can also be used during team meetings or events to encourage collaboration and support.
DeniseJoiner
I am DESPERATELY looking for a lets eat cookbook..........

anyone have one for sale????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yes I do have one for sale. I have one I can spare, it's the kid's cookbook right? It's late and I'm tired so I need to make sure I am reading this right and my mind is not playing tricks on me.
$15.00 including shipping money order or paypal, pm me.

Debbie :chef:

Related to Looking for a Kid's Cookbook - Anyone Have One for Sale?

1. What is "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)"?

"I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they are seeking assistance or support from their team or customers.

2. What type of help is typically requested through "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)"?

The type of help requested can vary, but it is often related to booking parties, reaching sales goals, or recruiting new team members.

3. How can I respond to someone's "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" request?

There are a few ways to respond to someone's "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" request. You could offer to host a party, make a purchase, or share their request with your network to help them reach their goals.

4. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to use "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)"?

Yes, it is very common for Pampered Chef consultants to use "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" as it is a way for them to connect with their team and customers and ask for support when needed.

5. Is there a specific time or situation when "I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" is used?

"I Need Your Help!!! (Iso!)" can be used at any time, but it is often seen during busy sales months or when a consultant is working towards a specific goal or incentive. It can also be used during team meetings or events as a way to rally support and collaboration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • ezundel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • slapsappyhappy