• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Grapefruit Knife? Can I Buy Yours?

In summary, the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip is a specialized knife with a serrated blade and sharp tip for easily cutting and separating grapefruit segments. It is different from a regular knife due to its curved blade and can also be used for other fruits with tough skins. The knife is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results. The blade can also be sharpened with a honing steel.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Anyone have one they can part with, please email me at [email protected]! Thanks!

I emailed you!

i bought one of these a few months before i started PC. my brother was getting married and he NEEDED an A/P/C/S so i had to get the grapefruit knife to put in my hope chest for when i get married. That and the measure all cup. i got those MUST HAVES before i even had the thought of becoming a consultant!

What is the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip?

The Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip is a specialized knife designed for easily cutting and separating grapefruit segments from the peel. It features a serrated blade and a sharp tip for precise cutting.

How is the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip different from a regular knife?

The Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip has a unique curved blade that allows for easy removal of grapefruit segments without damaging them. It also has a sharp tip for piercing the membrane and making clean cuts.

Can the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip be used for other fruits?

While it was designed specifically for grapefruits, the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip can also be used for other citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons. It can also be used for cutting other fruits with tough skins, like avocados or melons.

Is the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

Can the blade of the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip be sharpened?

Yes, the blade of the Iso: Grapefruit Knife Nip can be sharpened. We recommend using a honing steel to sharpen the blade and maintain its sharpness over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AJPratt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
Replies