• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Toni"New in Plastic Grapefruit Knife for Sale - Contact Chef Toni Now!

In summary, the grapefruit knife is a specialized tool for cutting and removing grapefruit. It is dishwasher safe and made of durable stainless steel. To purchase, contact Chef Toni directly. It is currently only available in one color, but other options may be available.
brodys_mama
I am looking for a Grapefruit knife, New in Plastic. Let me know if you have one I can buy from you. Email me at [email protected] :D Thanks!

Hugs,

oooh, I love grapefruit!! Let me know if I can buy one too, as I eat grapefruit daily!

Related to Chef Toni"New in Plastic Grapefruit Knife for Sale - Contact Chef Toni Now!

1. What is the purpose of the grapefruit knife?

The grapefruit knife is designed specifically for cutting and removing the fruit from a grapefruit. Its serrated edge allows for easy and precise cutting, while the curved tip helps to scoop out the fruit without damaging it.

2. Is the grapefruit knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grapefruit knife is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the knife.

3. What material is the grapefruit knife made of?

The grapefruit knife is made of stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.

4. How can I purchase the grapefruit knife from Chef Toni?

You can purchase the grapefruit knife from Chef Toni by contacting her directly through the provided contact information. She will be happy to assist you with your purchase.

5. Is the grapefruit knife available in different colors?

Currently, the grapefruit knife is only available in one color, but Chef Toni may have other options available. It is best to contact her directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • mturock