• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cranberry Tablecloth?

In summary, the cranberry tablecloth is a 100% cotton fabric that is soft and durable. It is machine washable, but should be washed in cold water and a gentle cycle to maintain its color and quality. The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it a suitable size for most dining tables. Special care instructions include avoiding bleach and using a low heat setting when ironing, and promptly removing it from the dryer to prevent wrinkles. The elegant cranberry color makes it perfect for both formal and casual occasions.
Crys Hall
Ok i know that there's like a slim to none chance of anyone wanting to sell theirs, but I've got to ask before I buy another off ebay.

My dining room table needs a 2nd to cover it (it seats 10-12) and my buffet table could use one as well.

Anyone ???

When I used mine on a longer table I used a white tablecloth from wal-mart under it and then folded the cloth where only 2 of the PC logos were showing. It really looked good and the white really made the cranberry pop. The white tablecloth was less than $10. Just an idea in case you can't find more.

white would be great if I didn't have the messiest kids in the world :)
but thanks for the idea!

1. What material is the cranberry tablecloth made of?

The cranberry tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, which gives it a soft and durable texture.

2. Is the cranberry tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the cranberry tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the color and quality of the fabric.

3. What is the size of the cranberry tablecloth?

The cranberry tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it the perfect size for most dining tables.

4. Does the cranberry tablecloth have any special care instructions?

To keep your cranberry tablecloth looking its best, we recommend avoiding bleach and using a low heat setting when ironing. Also, be sure to remove it from the dryer promptly to prevent any wrinkles.

5. Can the cranberry tablecloth be used for both formal and casual occasions?

Absolutely! The elegant cranberry color adds a touch of sophistication to any table setting, making it suitable for both formal dinner parties and casual family meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
lauriesdoor
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies