• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

In summary, the Pampered Chef tablecloth is made of high-quality polyester material that is durable and stain-resistant. It measures 60 inches by 120 inches, making it suitable for most dining tables. The tablecloth is machine washable and can be easily cleaned by washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry. Currently, it is only available in white, but there may be more color options in the future. The tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining due to its durable and stain-resistant properties.
lterman
Just checking to see if anyone is willing to sell a tablecloth or has one for sale...i'm not picky. I keep missing them on Ebay.

lyzette

You can order the vinyl one from the supply order.

get one on supply order!

tableclothI have one never used, cloth,dark green,with bright green accents pm me if interested for a pic.

I already submitted the supply order for the month and forgot about the darn tablecloth! grr...

lyzette

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef tablecloth?

The Pampered Chef tablecloth is made of a high-quality, durable polyester material that is designed to withstand spills and stains.

2. How big is the tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 120 inches, making it the perfect size for most dining tables.

3. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry.

4. Does the tablecloth come in different colors?

Currently, the Pampered Chef tablecloth is only available in a classic white color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer more color options in the future.

5. Can I use the tablecloth for outdoor dining?

Yes, the tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. Its durable material and stain-resistant properties make it perfect for any setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403