• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Saratoga, Californai Area

In summary, as a consultant in the Saratoga, California area, I offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef. This includes in-home cooking classes and product demonstrations for you and your friends, and the opportunity to host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products. Becoming a consultant in this area also offers the chance to earn a flexible income, build your own business, and be a part of a supportive and passionate community. Special deals and promotions are often available for customers, so be sure to stay updated through social media or by contacting me directly.
WhizBang
Hi, I'm a new consultant in the UK. I am doing a bridal shower over here, but the bride lives in Saratoga, California. Unfortunately, PC is unable to ship from the US to the US for UK parties. Is anyone out there willing to work with me and take orders in the US so that the bride-to be doesn't have to haul stuff from the UK? I have a US bank account (I'm American), and could pay for the orders from there.

Thanks.

I'm in KYHey I am in KY but could help you out! Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I live in CaliforniaHey there.

I live in California, about 3 hours from Saratoga. If you would lilke me to help I can help out as much as I can, I can also get on my other PC board and ask if anyone lives closer. Here is my e-mail [email protected]

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks!I do appreciate your offers, thank you. The hostess and her soon to be daughter-in-law both decided to have items shipped to the hostess and she, in turn, will bring them with her to the wedding this summer. :eek:

What products do you offer as a consultant in the Saratoga, California area?

As a consultant in the Saratoga, California area, I offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef. This includes everything from specialized knives and bakeware to unique gadgets and appliances that make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations as a consultant in the Saratoga, California area?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Saratoga, California area, I offer in-home cooking classes and product demonstrations for you and your friends. This is a great opportunity to learn new recipes, try out our products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party with you as my consultant in the Saratoga, California area?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact me and we can discuss available dates and times. As your consultant in the Saratoga, California area, I will bring all the necessary supplies and products for a successful party. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant in the Saratoga, California area?

As a consultant in the Saratoga, California area, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, build your own business, and be a part of a supportive and passionate community. You will also have access to exclusive training, resources, and discounts on products. Plus, you get to share your love for cooking and our products with others!

Do you offer any special deals or promotions as a consultant in the Saratoga, California area?

Yes, as a consultant in the Saratoga, California area, I often have special deals and promotions available for my customers. This can include discounts, free products, or special bundles. Make sure to follow me on social media or contact me directly to stay updated on any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies