1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for a Consultant in Saratoga, Californai area

1. Hi, I'm a new consultant in the UK. I am doing a bridal shower over here, but the bride lives in Saratoga, California. Unfortunately, PC is unable to ship from the US to the US for UK parties. Is anyone out there willing to work with me and take orders in the US so that the bride-to be doesn't have to haul stuff from the UK? I have a US bank account (I'm American), and could pay for the orders from there.

Thanks.

Apr 10, 2005
  2. lde1403

lde1403 Member

I'm in KY

Hey I am in KY but could help you out! Email me at lauradedwards@hotmail.com if interested.

Apr 10, 2005
  3. I live in California

Hey there.

I live in California, about 3 hours from Saratoga. If you would lilke me to help I can help out as much as I can, I can also get on my other PC board and ask if anyone lives closer. Here is my e-mail misty_corey@sbcglobal.net

Let me know how I can help!

Apr 17, 2005
  4. Thanks!

I do appreciate your offers, thank you. The hostess and her soon to be daughter-in-law both decided to have items shipped to the hostess and she, in turn, will bring them with her to the wedding this summer. :eek:

Apr 19, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted