• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Checkerboard Insert? PM me to sell!

In summary, an Iso Checkerboard Insert is a silicone baking tool that creates a unique checkerboard pattern on cakes. It is specifically designed to fit in a standard 9-inch round pan and is used by pouring different colored batters into the insert's rings. The baking time may need to be adjusted when using the insert, and it is dishwasher safe but recommended to be hand washed for longevity.
CRuff
Silver Member
Does anyone have the checkerboard insert that they want to sell. I have a customer looking for one.

Is so, please pm me! Thanks:eek:

Bumping! I really need one of these! Anyone????

What is an Iso Checkerboard Insert?

An Iso Checkerboard Insert is a baking tool used to create a unique checkerboard pattern on cakes or other baked goods. It is made of durable silicone and is designed to fit inside a standard 9-inch round pan.

How do I use the Iso Checkerboard Insert?

To use the Iso Checkerboard Insert, first prepare your cake batter according to your recipe. Then, place the insert inside your greased 9-inch round pan and pour one color of batter into the insert's outer ring. Next, pour a different color of batter into the insert's inner ring. Finally, remove the insert and bake your cake as directed.

Can I use the Iso Checkerboard Insert in any type of pan?

No, the Iso Checkerboard Insert is specifically designed to fit in a standard 9-inch round pan. It may not work properly in other sized or shaped pans.

Do I need to adjust my baking time when using the Iso Checkerboard Insert?

Yes, when using the Iso Checkerboard Insert, you will likely need to adjust your baking time. This is because the insert creates a thicker cake, which will take longer to bake. It is important to keep an eye on your cake and use a toothpick to test for doneness.

Is the Iso Checkerboard Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Checkerboard Insert is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • BeaLorene