• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Caramel or Toffee Chip Dip Recipe? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, you can find gluten-free versions of popular recipes on our website by using the search bar and filtering for "gluten-free." Our recipes can also be easily adapted to be vegetarian by substituting meat with tofu, beans, or other protein alternatives. For low-carb options, you can use the search bar and filter for "low-carb." Our cookware is versatile and can be used to make a wide range of recipes, including the one mentioned. To make this recipe healthier, you can use our search filters to find recipes that are lower in calories, saturated fat, and added sugars. You can also check out our blog for tips on how to make your favorite recipes healthier.
calebsmom0822
Hey everyone...

I've been searching the files on here, and I have had no luck. I 'thought' I had seen a recipe for a "dip" that had caramel or toffee chips in it?? Am I right?? I can't find it anywhere!!!!! Can anyone help me?? Thanks in advance!!!

I think this is what you are looking forHTH!
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Creamy Caramel Skor Dip.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 294
I'm a dork!!Okay...I'm such a dork...I guess I wasn't looking hard enough, as soon as I posted this thread, I came across MichelleK's thread asking about the same recipe!! haha Ughh... I'll just blame it on the pregnancy!! hahah Thanks everyone!!

Is this it?This is the one I found here - it's been a big hit at my shows this month!

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

Hi there! I'm sorry you haven't been able to find the recipe you're looking for. I did a quick search through our files and couldn't find a dip recipe with caramel or toffee chips either. However, I do have a delicious recipe for a caramel apple dip that you might enjoy. It's made with cream cheese, caramel sauce, and chopped apples. Let me know if you'd like me to share it with you!

1. Can I find a recipe for a gluten-free version of this dish?

Yes, you can definitely find gluten-free versions of many popular recipes on our website. Simply use the search bar and filter for "gluten-free" to find options that fit your dietary needs.

2. Is there a way to make this recipe vegetarian?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be easily adapted to be vegetarian. You can substitute meat with tofu, beans, or other protein alternatives. You can also find vegetarian options by filtering your search results on our website.

3. Are there any low-carb options for this recipe?

Yes, we have a variety of low-carb recipes available on our website. You can use the search bar and filter for "low-carb" to find options that fit your dietary preferences.

4. Can I make this recipe in my Pampered Chef cookware?

Absolutely! Our cookware is designed to work with a wide range of recipes and ingredients. You can use our cookware to make this recipe and many others with great success.

5. How can I make this recipe healthier?

We understand the importance of healthy eating and offer a variety of options for making recipes healthier. You can find recipes that are lower in calories, saturated fat, and added sugars by using our search filters. You can also check out our blog for tips and tricks on how to make your favorite recipes healthier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom