• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Dbl. Choc. Cinn. Dip

In summary, the Pampered Chef ® suggests that for their Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip, they use white chocolate and whipped topping. They also recommend that the dip be spread into an even layer and topped with more whipped topping. Finally, the recipe suggests using fruit for dipping.
c00p
Gold Member
Does anyone have a F/W 2007 SB handy??? I can't seem to find mine anywhere and I am needing the recipe for the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip PLEASE!!!!! I would be most appreciative if you could please post it. (I looked it up on PC's site, but gee, can't link to it to print the bloomin' recipe. Sigh....I'll be glad when they offer that someday)

Here it is...

The Pampered Chef ®
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip

3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream topping
7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Cinnamon Crunch Chips (optional)

Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.

In Small Batter Bowl, combine chocolate mixture and cream cheese; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in remaining whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkle using Classic Scraper.

Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern.

Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit and chips, if desired, around dip.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 2 tablespoons dip, 1/2 cup fruit): Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 2 g

The current and past several seasons of SBRCs and Una Muestras are online at CC.

Thanks AnnieBee - and holy moly Ann....I completely forgot about those being on-line!! I feel like such a dork! I was just looking at them 4 days ago!!! Can you so doh!!! (now I need that smiley thing that smacks itself on the head!!!!)

I figured you were just having a brain fart, but I wanted to put that out there for other consultants who don't know they're available online.

chefann said:
I figured you were just having a brain fart,
Yeah - having waaaaaaay too many of those here lately!! My brother tells everyone I'm a natural blonde and that I color my hair deep brown to cover it up. My hair is so dark, it's almost black!!! He's just such a sweetie...NOT!

1. Can I use any type of chocolate for the double chocolate cinnamon dip?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe. You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate depending on your preference.

2. How much cinnamon should I use for this recipe?

The amount of cinnamon used in the recipe will depend on your taste preference. We recommend starting with 1 teaspoon and adjusting to your liking.

3. Can I use regular sugar instead of brown sugar?

Yes, you can use regular sugar instead of brown sugar. However, brown sugar adds a deeper flavor to the dip.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to reheat it before serving.

5. What can I serve with this double chocolate cinnamon dip?

This dip goes well with a variety of fruits, such as strawberries, bananas, and apples. It also pairs well with pretzels, graham crackers, and cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih