• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket

Mine right now is filled with fall leaves and decrative gords and mini pumkins and a ribbon tied aroung the bottom. It is so nice looking and i took it to a show that way and got a few people to order one. I was way excited.
mommylove_07
I put wax paper in the bottom of the platter and then put three candles in it and wrapped some leaves around for a fall display. It actually looked good. I am not very creative but was proud of myself for that.

I would like to do something for decoration with my trifle bowl, but not for sure what to do. Any ideas?

I have three pillar candles on my rectangle SA as well, with the cinnamon sticks and dried cranberries, only because that is the theme of my bedroom. As for my trifle bowl, I was "inspired" by someone else on here, to use a foam block from the $ store and arrange silk flowers in it, and then hid the foam with spanish moss, and finished with an autumn bowl around the bowl. It looks really pretty! I'm sure it would be nice to do a large pillar candle in the bowl, and put seashells, leaves, spanish moss, raffia, rocks, or something else around the candle to decorate!

Thanks for the idea! Anymore ideas, anyone?

fill it with mini pumpkins, gourds, and squash!

Right now, mine is filled with candy corn and Candy Corn Hershey kisses. It's so cute!

I keep my apples in it on the counter. So simple yet people are amazed when they come over............

I saw this and thought about doing it in my TB, Candy corn then put fall flowers or decorations on top. It looked very nice.

Cute Ideas.... I will have to experiment with mine for my open house!

vwpamperedchef said:
I keep my apples in it on the counter. ..

I do that too. My mom came in the other day and said those apples look so real. I told her it's b/c they are! ha! We rarely eat apples but my husband has been eating them lately, so, she was not expecting the real thing in my house.

I did a holiday display in mine for my last show. It was a hit!

I put mini ornaments on the bottom 1/3, layered it next with mixed nuts in their shells, and finally, on the top I put those little pre-wrapped gift boxes you can pick up at world market for a couple of bucks as decoration. Looked very festive!

--Jenny L

I read this somewhere recently so I can't take credit.

Take the measure all cup, invert it so the liquid side is up and arrange fresh flowers in it (or fake). Put it in the middle of the trifle bowl and then fill the bowl up with assorted nuts. And you are done.

Last night I filled the trifle bowl with silver and red mini Christmas bulbs. I then tied a wide sheer, red, shiny ribbon into a bow around the outside. I thought it looked very pretty!!

urbnk8 said:
Last night I filled the trifle bowl with silver and red mini Christmas bulbs. I then tied a wide sheer, red, shiny ribbon into a bow around the outside. I thought it looked very pretty!!

I like the picture of your trifle bowl in your avatar. IS that your pic?

Mine right now is filled with fall leaves and decrative gords and mini pumkins and a ribbon tied aroung the bottom. It is so nice looking and i took it to a show that way and got a few people to order one. I was way excited.

Related to Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket

What is the size of the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket?

The Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket has a size of 12" x 6" x 3".

Is the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket microwave safe?

Yes, the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket is microwave safe for up to 350°F.

Can the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving.

What is the material of the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket?

The Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket is made of stoneware and has a handwoven rattan exterior.

How do I clean the Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket?

The Long Rectangle Sa and Woven Basket is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rajenkiPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • shawchef