• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo mittens!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
If someone won them, and won't be using them, I'd love the opportunity to purchase them from you! :cry::cry::cry: I wanted them so bad - had a ton of entries, and didn't win squat.

(And please - I know others want things too - but could you make your own request and keep this thread about the mittens I'd like to purchase? Thanks!)

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I didn't win them - but if I had I would have given them to you. I hope you find a way to get them Becky!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I didn't win them - but if I had I would have given them to you. I hope you find a way to get them Becky!

Thanks Linda! :love:

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Check with Cookingwith_Tara because she won them and she lives in Middleburg FL. We don't needs gloves down here.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
lol danielle so true !!!

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
I can put them to good use in Colorado if anyone doesn't want theirs!

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
lol danielle so true !!!

Would you believe that I had to wear gloves down here for a few days? Two mornings I woke up and there was...are you ready for this...there was ice on my windshield. I had no ice scraper. Good thing I had water in a gallon jug in the garage and poured it over the windshield and windows. Since it wasn't warm water, I knew it would be OK.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
Danielle, a credit card works very well on windshields, as long as the ice is more of a heavy frost and not frozen rain.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
You know what else works>? Nylon Pan Scrapers! LOL!! I just had a customer say she used them to get ice off her car!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
You know what else works>? Nylon Pan Scrapers! LOL!! I just had a customer say she used them to get ice off her car!

To hijack Becky's thread... This is giving me a great idea for show gifts. I told the host from my snow cancellation that everyone who attends her show on the rescheduled date will get a PC snow shovel with their order. I'm going to order bamboo spoons on the host order and she can split them up among the orders. But I'll tease them starting with the nylon pan scraper then go to a regular scraper before telling them what the snow shovel is.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
BUMP! Still looking to buy the mittens!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
Roadtripray