• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder Recipe?

In summary, to make Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, you will need bacon, onion, garlic, potatoes, chicken broth, flour, milk, cheddar cheese, and optional toppings such as green onions, sour cream, shredded cheese, and bacon bits. This recipe can also be made in a slow cooker by cooking the bacon, onion, and garlic in a pan before adding them to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients (except for the cheese). This recipe makes 6 servings and frozen diced potatoes and vegetable broth can be used as substitutes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Does anyone have this typed up? I have a hospitality consultant asking for it and I don't have time to type it up right now but hate to leave her waiting...

nevermind - found it!LOADED BAKED POTATO CHOWDER3 baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
3 1/2 cups of milk, divided
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp butter
2-3 green onions with tops
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepperOptional toppings such as chopped cooked bacon, sour cream or steamed broccoli florets1) Slice potatoes in half lengthwise with Santoku Knife; place in Deep Covered Baker. Pour 1/2 cup of the milk over potatoes. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 11 minutes. Remove baker from microwave. Move center potatoes to ends of baker and outer potatoes to center. Cover; microwave on HIGH 8-11 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Remove baker from microwave. Coarsley mash potatoes with Mix N Chop.2) Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese until smooth in Classic Batter Bowl. Slowly add remaining 3 cups of milk, whisking until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture and butter to baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until mixture is hot. Slice green onions with Chef's Knife.3) Carefully remove baker from microwave. Grate cheddar cheese over chowder using Rotary Grater; add green onions, salt and black pepper and mix using Small Mix N Scraper until cheese is melted. Servie with toppings, if desired.

I apologize for not having this document typed up at the moment. I understand the importance of timely responses and I am working on getting this document typed up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder?

To make the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, you will need:- 6 slices of bacon- 1 onion- 3 cloves of garlic- 4 medium-sized potatoes- 4 cups of chicken broth- 3 tablespoons of flour- 2 cups of milk- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese- Salt and pepper to taste- Optional toppings: green onions, sour cream, shredded cheese, and bacon bits.

2. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in a slow cooker. Simply cook the bacon, onion, and garlic in a pan and then add it to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients (except for the cheese). Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Before serving, stir in the shredded cheese until melted.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6 servings of Loaded Baked Potato Chowder.

4. Can I use frozen potatoes instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen diced potatoes in this recipe. Just be sure to thaw them before adding them to the chowder.

5. Can I use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth?

Yes, you can use vegetable broth as a substitute for chicken broth in this recipe. This will make the chowder vegetarian-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
thepartylady
  • Pampered Angel