• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Little Joys of Life: DOTS SA's Make Me Smile!

In summary, the conversation discusses the happiness of the dots plates and cups, the joy they bring to Heather, and how the dots blanket would have been amazing.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
This is purely silly but I just feel led to share ... I just walked through my kitchen and 3 of our DOTS SA's were on my counter... Do you know... those DOTS are just SO happy! They purely make me smile! If I have them in my refrigerator and I open it and see them there... I just grin! THEY make me smile and they lift my spirits... I think I'll be sharing this sillyness at my shows... For me... it's the little joys in life that God sends that keep me going!
Thanks for letting me give voice to my sillyness and my joy!

I've thought that since they were introduced. I remember sitting at Leadership, looking at the screen during product intros, and telling my clustermate, who was sitting next to me, "They're just so HAPPY!" They remind me of the Wonder bread bag, only with more sophisticated colors. :)

HA! You are SO right!

At least when you escaped from under your rock today, your dishes were smiling!!

Dirty... but smiling! :) See... I told you the maid never shows up! Speaking of which... I guess I better go get something done. I have the best of intentions and they get stuck under my rock too! :)

Re: DotsI love the dots! Does anyone have a dots blanket from leasdership they want to sell?

Re: DotsI would love to just see a picture of the dots blanket. I am not a fan of the dots for my personal taste, but they are happy. I don't want the blanket, I would just like to see a pic of it. If anyone has a pic to share!!

Re: DotsI only have 2 of the small dots plates and I just adore them. I save them just for me. ;) Or when it's someone's birthday, they get the special plate. :) Someday, I'd really like to buy the set. My old dishes don't match my new kitchen. ;)

Re: DotsI just got my Dots Dinner ware, Dots Stemware and the Blanket from leadership and LOVE the Dots, Dots Everywhere! Love it on the new consultant planner to, cause did I tell you I LOVE the Dots! lol

Re: Dotshehehe I am glad I am not the only one. I LOVE the dots. They ARE soooo happy!!!! I really, really wish my ocean themed kitchen would SOMEHOW match. But they don't. But that doesn't keep me from using them at shows!!! Dots ROCK! LOL

Re: DotsI laughed at the video where they introduced the different style/color cars people might like and then showed one in dots. Too funny! :)

Re: DotsI'm planning on buying everything dots when I move later this year!

Re: Dots
babywings76 said:
I laughed at the video where they introduced the different style/color cars people might like and then showed one in dots. Too funny! :)

I was the one yelling, Oh, OH, I want that dots car! lol:p

heat123 said:
I just got my Dots Dinner ware, Dots Stemware and the Blanket from leadership and LOVE the Dots, Dots Everywhere! Love it on the new consultant planner to, cause did I tell you I LOVE the Dots! lol

I love the Dots too, Heather! I use all of my Dots every chance I get. I had Oatmeal in my Dots bowl this morning, and now I am drinking coffee out of my Dots mug.:)
Sitting on my end table is the Dots trio bowl with kisses and hard candy in it.
Sitting in the middle of my kitchen table is a Dots Bowl w/ fruit in it.

Darn - the only thing I am really disappointed about for going to LC is not getting the Dots Blanket. I would have LOVED that!

Re: DotsMy step-daughter came over last night, and she is the top producer on my team, and she won the booking blitz we had a couple weeks ago. The prize was that she could chose 1 item of the new products, but last night, I showed her the Dot's throw I got at Leadership, and I told her she could have that as her prize if she wanted it- She did, and she was so excited!!!! I was as excited as she was, and since she has decided to work for the Disney trip for her and DH, I also gave her a Disney pen that lights up, and I think she might have been more excited about that then the throw.

heat123 said:
I was the one yelling, Oh, OH, I want that dots car! lol:p

i so would have driven that too!! Some of us are just HAPPY!!

Re: DotsI think I would drive a dots car, too. Maybe only for a while, though. I would use it just like the tote bag. You know it would definitely be a conversation starter!

And in Florida, you should see all the 'redneck' stuff people drive, and the 'redneck' colors people paint their houses! I'm not knockin' the rednecks, 'cause I'm one, too, to an extent, but I'm just saying - I'd fit right in. :D
So with that said, maybe it wouldn't be a conversation starter. Oh, I don't know, now I'm confused! :confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
I love the Dots too, Heather! I use all of my Dots every chance I get. I had Oatmeal in my Dots bowl this morning, and now I am drinking coffee out of my Dots mug.:)
Sitting on my end table is the Dots trio bowl with kisses and hard candy in it.
Sitting in the middle of my kitchen table is a Dots Bowl w/ fruit in it.

Darn - the only thing I am really disappointed about for going to LC is not getting the Dots Blanket. I would have LOVED that!

IT's soo cute! I keep it in my car for during my DDs hula class, I can use it on my lap and people can ask or compliment about it!:p

What is "Little Joys of Life: DOTS SA's Make Me Smile!"?

"Little Joys of Life: DOTS SA's Make Me Smile!" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes using DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend. It celebrates the little joys in life and adds fun and flavor to your meals.

What is DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend?

DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend is a unique blend of spices created by Pampered Chef, featuring ingredients like garlic, onion, cumin, and paprika. It adds a burst of flavor to any dish and is perfect for adding a little joy to your meals.

Do I need to be a skilled cook to use this cookbook?

No, this cookbook is perfect for all levels of cooking experience. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, making it perfect for beginners. And for more experienced cooks, the DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend adds a new and exciting twist to familiar dishes.

What types of recipes are included in this cookbook?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and even desserts. From chicken skewers to roasted vegetables to a sweet and savory popcorn mix, there is something for everyone in this cookbook.

Can I purchase DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend and the cookbook together?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a bundle that includes both the DOTS SA's make me smile spice blend and the "Little Joys of Life: DOTS SA's Make Me Smile!" cookbook. This makes it easy to try out all the delicious recipes in the cookbook with the perfect spice blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefBeckyD