• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show

In summary, "Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show" is a popular segment on the Rick & Bubba® radio show where financial expert David Ramsey shares tips and advice for managing money and achieving financial freedom. The segment airs every Monday during the show, which runs from 6-10am CST, and covers a variety of financial topics. Unfortunately, live questions and interactions are not allowed during the pre-recorded segment, but you can email the show with your questions. The segment is sponsored by Pampered Chef, a company that believes in the importance of financial education.
jrstephens
Dave Ramsey is going to be on the radio talk show I listen to this hour. You can listen at The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Web Site

I know a lot of you follow his advice! I need to as well.

I have never mentioned on CS but I took a Dave Ramsey class at me church about 5 years ago. I do not owe anything but my house I have about 6 months salary in the bank. Next is paying off my house in the next 3 years. I love Dave.

OOH I forgot to mention before Dave I had $30000 in CC debit. I paid it off in one year!!!!

I need to go get his book and condsider taking his advice!

He was on Larry King Live last night. I thought he gave very good info.

there is a Dave Ramsey thread floating around here somewhere...My DH and I paid off $80k in one year. We are 100% debt free and called into the show on 8/15/08 to scream. It was awesome.

I'm going through Financial Peace University now! I'm so excited!

Related to Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show

1. What is "Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show"?

"Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show" is a segment on the popular radio show, Rick & Bubba®, where financial expert David Ramsey discusses tips and advice for managing money and achieving financial freedom.

2. When does "Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show" air?

The segment airs every Monday during the Rick & Bubba® show, which runs from 6-10am CST. You can also listen to the segment on the show's podcast or website.

3. Is "Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show" only about personal finance?

No, the segment covers a variety of financial topics, including budgeting, investing, and entrepreneurship. David Ramsey also shares his personal experiences and insights on building wealth and achieving financial success.

4. Can I ask David Ramsey questions during the segment?

Unfortunately, no. The segment is pre-recorded and does not allow for live questions or interactions. However, you can email the show with your questions and they may be answered on a future segment.

5. Is "Listen to David Ramsey on The Award Winning Rick & Bubba® Show" sponsored by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a proud sponsor of the Rick & Bubba® show and the "Listen to David Ramsey" segment. We believe in the importance of financial education and are proud to support this informative segment on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies