1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings List of things under $10

1. reegrace

reegrace Member

I know I have seen this somewhere. There is a list that lists things under $5 and then things under $10 and so on. My stepmom is thinking of hosting a show and she keeps getting the "Isn't Pampered Chef expensive?" remark. I wanted to email this flyer to her. :confused: Thanks for your help!

Nov 8, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I did a search with "list for $10" and got a few hits. I hope I can copy this link ok, but keep in mind these are Canadian $$

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3914&highlight=list

You may need to cut and paste it because I don't know how to get it to show up like a link.

If you do a search and look through some of the results you might find something that would work better for you. Good luck!

3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Gifts under $10

This is on Consultant's Corner...

Attached Files:

Nov 8, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I got this from another thread on here not too long ago titled "and under $10 list???" I think it may help you out a bit

Attached Files:

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Oh cool, I forgot about that!

6. PC_ChefCole

PC_ChefCole Novice Member

Lauren, For some reason it will not let me open the Fall price list, can you email it to me? My email is nicolles27@yahoo.com

Thanks A BUNCH!!!!! :D

Nov 9, 2005
Have something to add?