1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings List of things under $10

1. reegrace

reegrace Member

I know I have seen this somewhere. There is a list that lists things under $5 and then things under $10 and so on. My stepmom is thinking of hosting a show and she keeps getting the "Isn't Pampered Chef expensive?" remark. I wanted to email this flyer to her. :confused: Thanks for your help!

Nov 8, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I did a search with "list for $10" and got a few hits. I hope I can copy this link ok, but keep in mind these are Canadian $$

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3914&highlight=list

You may need to cut and paste it because I don't know how to get it to show up like a link.

If you do a search and look through some of the results you might find something that would work better for you. Good luck!

3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Gifts under $10

This is on Consultant's Corner...

Attached Files:

Nov 8, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I got this from another thread on here not too long ago titled "and under $10 list???" I think it may help you out a bit

Attached Files:

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Oh cool, I forgot about that!

6. PC_ChefCole

PC_ChefCole Novice Member

Lauren, For some reason it will not let me open the Fall price list, can you email it to me? My email is [email protected]

Thanks A BUNCH!!!!! :D

Nov 9, 2005
Have something to add?