1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Light and Healthy

1. My husband and I are brand new PC consultants and we just had our first show. It was good but, we have a lady who booked a show with us and wants to do a light and healthy show. Any suggestions, and and as of right now we have only the ne consultants kit so we would like to try to use only what we have but if necessary we can borrow some items from our team.
    Thank you

Ana

Nov 3, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Do you have or could you borrow the It's Good for You cookbook? I suppose it also depends on what they consider light and healthy.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/chicken_tortilla_casserole.pdf

If you substitute a skinless chicken breast for a thigh, it would cut the calories.

Don't be afraid to use a non-PC recipe either. We are really showing products more than the recipe anyway, but you could start with the It's Good for You cookbook if you can borrow it.

Nov 3, 2009
  3. Great
    Thank you

Nov 3, 2009
Have something to add?