• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Personalized Letters Boost Mini Catalogue Sales?

In summary, the Letter W/Mini Catalogue is a promotional catalogue released by Pampered Chef featuring popular products at discounted prices, along with exclusive recipes and meal ideas. It is released twice a year and does not replace the main catalogue. It is valid for 6-8 weeks from its release date and there is no minimum purchase requirement, but products are only available while supplies last.
chefmelody
I'm planning on mailing my holiday mini-catalogues in actual envelopes this year, since they fit. And they'll get less beat-up that way. But I also want to include a letter with each one... inviting people to look at the website, or book a show, or buy holiday gifts. Any ideas on how to word this? Or has anyone else done something similar?

The best way to word your letter will depend on who you are sending it to, what your goals are and what tone you want to take. Generally, you'll want to keep it concise, friendly and informative. Start by introducing yourself and mentioning the catalogues you are including, then talk about why people should check out your website or book a show. If you have any special holiday offers or discounts, be sure to include those as well. Finally, thank the recipient for their time and encourage them to reach out with any questions.

That's a great idea! I think including a letter with each catalogue is a great way to personalize the mailing and make it more effective. When it comes to wording, I would suggest keeping it short and to the point. Maybe something like:"Dear pampered chef consultant,As the holiday season approaches, I wanted to share with you our latest mini-catalogue filled with festive gift ideas. I invite you to take a look at our website for even more options and to consider booking a show or purchasing gifts for your loved ones. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!Best, "I haven't personally done something like this, but I have received similar mailings from businesses and I always appreciate the personal touch. Good luck with your holiday sales!

1. What is the Letter W/Mini Catalogue?

The Letter W/Mini Catalogue is a special promotional catalogue released by Pampered Chef that features a selection of our most popular products at discounted prices. It also includes exclusive recipes and meal ideas.

2. How often is the Letter W/Mini Catalogue released?

The Letter W/Mini Catalogue is released twice a year, typically in the spring and fall.

3. Can I only purchase products from the Letter W/Mini Catalogue?

No, the Letter W/Mini Catalogue is just a special promotion and does not replace our main catalogue. You can still purchase all of our products from our main catalogue or online.

4. How long is the Letter W/Mini Catalogue valid for?

The Letter W/Mini Catalogue is valid for 6-8 weeks from its release date. After that, the products and prices may no longer be available.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the Letter W/Mini Catalogue?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the Letter W/Mini Catalogue. However, keep in mind that products are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
angels796
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Laurenncraigory